Chapter 10

Hiccup POV

"What do you want Toothless" I asked as Toothless came bounding over with Astrid axe in his mouth as I worked in the forge. 'You know what I want. You to go ask Astrid out' Toothless said dropping the axe at my feet. 'bud. Do you even think that she would accept' I asked picking up the axe and walking to the entrance of the cave and looking out. 'You'll never know unless you ask' Toothless said nudging me out of the cave before motioning me to follow him.

Astrid POV

I smile as I walked through the forest with Stormfly behind me. We had just finished helping the new dragons settle down on the island and we was now heading back to the cave. 'Toothless are your sure that would work' I hear Hiccup said from a distance. 'Of course. Girls like flowers.' I hear Toothless reply. 'Oh. And would you know that. Have you been giving flowers to someone' Hiccup said as I gave a small giggle as Stormfly blush, if it was even possible for her. "Who's Toothless been giving flowers to" I asked coming out from my hiding spot with Stormfly. "A-Astrid. I-I thought you and Stormfly were with the dragons" Hiccup said trying to hide something behind his back. "Well we've finished with them and we was heading back to the cave when I heard you two arguing" I said as I placing my hands on my hips looking at them. Toothless gently nudged Hiccup towards me before walking over to Stormfly both taking flight. 'Toothless' Hiccup called out before giving a groan. "Now I've lost my ride home"

"You know you can walk back" I said. "Yeah I know" Hiccup said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck while keeping the other hand behind his back. "So what you got there?" I asked hoping to see what he was hiding. "Um nothing" Hiccup said moving backwards a light blush starting to form on his checks. "Hiccup" I said stepping forward casing Hiccup to back up till his back hit a tree. "Umm" Hiccup said as I placed my hands on either side of his head, trapping him between me and the tree.

Hiccup POV

I could feel the heat rising in my checks as Astrid trapped me between a tree. "Hiccup you and I both know your lying" Astrid said. "I-I" I stuttered not knowing what to say. Astrid gave a small groan before leaning in even closer that our noses were touching. I could feel the axe slipping from my grip and was quickly snatch away by Astrid before I could grab a better grip on it. "What is this"

Hey everyone. I had this random thoughts the other day. What's the ship name for Astrid and Stormfly? Cause we've got HicTooth for Hiccup and Toothless, and Hiccstrid for Hiccup and Astrid but now ship name for Astrid and Stormfly. I thinks it should be either Astfly or Stormstrid. What do you guys think.

LadyNoir out