Chapter 11

Astrid POV

"Umm I can explain" Hiccup said. "What that you were trying trying to hid this from me" I said holding up the axe. I have to admit, it was pretty sweet. The design on in match my personality with the blue and orange leather wrap around the handle and the skull on the bottom.

"No. I just didn't know when to give it to you" Hiccup said rubbing the back of his neck. "You made this for me" I ask complete forgetting that I was angry at him for hiding it. "Yeh. I wanted to ask you something as well" Hiccup said as he started to blush. "Well what is it" I ask. Before I could get anything else out, Hiccup kissed me. HE KISSED ME.

I stared in shock before coming back to my senses as the axe fell from my hand to the ground as I slowly shut my eyes and kissed back. My dream had finally come true. After years of actually liking Hiccup and wondering what I would be like to kiss him, it was finally happened. The kiss was slow and full of passion, yet when we pulled away we were both gasping for air.

"Astrid." Hiccup said smile down at me. "Yes Hiccup" I asked leaning against his chest. "Will you be my girlfriend" Hiccup said causing my heart to freeze. 'Did he just' the thought ran through my head as my heart race increase and my checks began to heat up.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to ask" I asked looking at him. "Um no" hiccup said. "Since i followed you all those years ago" I said before jumping on him wrapping my arms and legs around him pushing him back into a tree.

Hiccup POV

I smile as our lips met together. The girl of my dreams had agreed to be my girlfriend. In fact that she had been waiting years for me to ask."we should get back" Astrid said finally pulling away. "Yeah. The dragons might get worried if we stay out to long" I said scanning the area. Astrid smiled unwrapped her body from mine and walked over picking up the axe before walking back to me. "I take it that you like the axe" I said motioning to the axe. "I love it. Thank you" Astrid said kissing me on the cheek before linking hands with her free hand.

We walking in silence thought the forest till we caught site of the cave and we began running towards it me chasing her before we were both tackled by our dragons. 'So how'd it go' Toothless asked licking my check before letting me get up. 'Fine Toothless. Thank you for asking' I said getting up. 'Are you just angry that I left you guys casing you to walk back' Toothless asked following me into the cave. 'When did I say that' I asked not looking at him and walking towards the forge. 'You didn't' Toothless said. 'Of course I didn't. Now go of hunting for dinner' I said pointing out side of the cave. 'Alright. Don't need to get so cranky' Toothless said rolling his eyes as he staked out of the cave as Astrid walking in and sat down on her bed.

"Toothless giving you trouble" she asked. "Yeah. Wanted to know how it went" I said grabbing my Inferno and started to tinker with it. "Who can blame him. You guys are best friends, you basically tell each other everything" Astrid said getting up and walking over wrapping her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulder. I stopped what I was doing and lent into her. "Your right. I guess I can get a bit annoying at time. I don't know how you guys put up with me" I said looking at her. "Neither do i"

Hey everyone. Finally I've been waiting ages to get the chapter done. Now onto the next one. Till then

LadyNoir out