Chapter 3

Stoick's POV

I walked into the arena with Gobber to make sure everything was right for the big day. "I can't believe it. My own son getting to kill the dragon." I said as I opened the cage door. "Stoick" Gobber said staring over at the open dragon cage. "What in Thor happened" I said walking over to the cage. "Gobber, what dragon was in here" I asked. "The Deadly Nadder" Gobber said before picking up a dagger. I immediately recognised the dagger. "Astrid" I breathe. "Gobber go fine Hiccup now" I order. "On it" Gobber said before leaving me set the arena up.

**********

"Chief your not going to like this" Gobber said as he came up. I turned around and saw Gobber was holding Hiccups dagger and some Night Fury scales. "Where did you find this" I asked. "In the forest" Gobber said. I stare at the scales before turning and threw my axe across the arena. "Those dragon will pay for taking Hiccup and Astrid" I growled. "Get the boats ready" I yelled. "Stoick. I don't think we will be able to find them" Gobber said following me out of the arena but I didn't listen. 'I will find you' I thought.

Hiccup POV

"Nice job Astrid" I said watching Astrid on Stormfly. "Thanks I'm learning fast" Astrid said landing and sliding off Stormfly and walking into the cave. It had been a few weeks since we had left and we had done our best to settle in. I had created a small forge at the back of the cave for me and area for the dragons. "I'm quite surprised we've lasted this long" Astrid said removing her shoulder pads and taking a seat on her make shift bed that we had creating on one side of the cave. "Well what do you expect me to do for the last few years. I spent most of my days in the forest hiding from my father and searching for trolls" I said turning away from armour I was trying to make. (The stuff they wear in the second movie)

"Trolls really Hiccup" Astrid asked laughing. "What its true, blame Gobber. He would always tell me stories about trolls whenever I was in the forge" I said smiling as Toothless and Stormfly came trotting into the cave. "All right bud I'll be there soon" I said to Toothless.

LadyNoir out