Chapter 9

Astrid POV

"Astrid you okay" Hiccup words interrupt my from flinging my axe into a tree. "Yeah. I fine" I say trying to cover up my sadness of missing my family. "Astrid. I can tell your lying. What wrong" Hiccup said coming up and placing a hand on my shoulder. "I know it may sound crazy, but I miss my parents" I said. Hiccup stared at me before giving a small smile. "Well if you want, we can fly to Berk on Toothless tonight if you want to see them" Hiccup said. "Really" I asked my eyes lighting up. "Yeah. If it makes you happy" Hiccup said.

**********
Hiccup POV

"Hiccup are you sure about this. What if we get caught" Astrid ask tightening her grip on me as we neared Berk. "It's be fine Astrid" I said as we flew down toward the Hoffersons house. We gently landed on top of the house and Astrid disappeared for a few minutes as I stared over at my fathers house.

"Hey look what I found" Astrid said suddenly surprising me. Astrid held out her hand showing a dagger. "It's my dagger that I forgot when I left with Stormfly" Astrid said sliding it into Toothless's saddle bag. "Do you want to check out your place before we go" Astrid ask seeing my face as she climbed onto Toothless. 'Go Hiccup it'll be fine' Toothless said. "Okay. Only for a small bit."

Stoick POV

I awoke to Gobber bursting into the house followed by the Hoffersons. "Stoick all the dragons from the arena are gone" Gobber said. "How they can't get out unless someone let them out" I cried standing up from my chair where I had fallen asleep in. "Not only the dragons have gone, stuff from the forge and my daughter's dagger is gone too" Mrs Hoffersons said.

I quickly spun around to see were I had placed my sons dagger to find it gone. "Gobber round up the guards. Makes sure nobody leave Berk" I cried before walking out of the house. Son I'm sorry.

(Earlier that night)

Astrid POV

"You sure about this Hiccup" I asked as we sneaked down to the Arena after visiting Stoick's hut. "Astrid we can't let these Dragons stay here to get killed" Hiccup said as he slowly and quietly opened the cage doors. The cage that had held Stormfly now held another Deadly Nadder only it was orange. (Spitelout dragon in RTTE)

The rest of the dragons were still the same from the last time we were here. 'Hey were not going to hurt you' I said slowly walking towards them. The Gronkle looked at me in confusion. 'You can speak our language' the Gronkle ask. 'Yes they can and their not going to harm you' Toothless said. 'Why do you guys look like those two teens that were kill a few years ago' the Zipperback asked. 'That's because we are them. We left after finding out you guys are not what we think you are. You guys are kind and protective' Hiccup said.

"Hiccup we may want to get out of here" I said staring out as the sun slowly started to rise. "Let's go then" Hiccup said quickly climbing onto Toothless before looking at the dragons. 'You guys can come with us and live on our island if you want' Hiccup said and I climbed on behind Hiccup before taking of the dragons following us.

Hey everyone. Some people may be confused so just I just explained a bit that you might no know.

Hiccup and Astrid are both 18/19 and they look the same in HTTYD 2. Also Toothless wears the prosthetic tail that Hiccup made in GOTNF which is covered in dragons scales so it looks like an original tail. Finally Hiccup doesn't have his metal leg.

Just want to clear a few things up for you guys. Also please check out my new book 'Asking them' were you can ask the HTTYD gang anything I really want some questions. Till then.

LadyNoir out