Chapter 5

Hiccup POV

"Hiccup wake up" Astrid said waking me from my light slumber. "I'm up" I groaned shaking the sleep away staring out into the darkness. "They all asleep" Toothless asked. "Yes now let's get them of the island" Stormfly said as we flew down from the tree "I agree. I don't want Stoick finding me here" I said as we approach the group of Vickings while Astrid called some other dragons to help.

With the help from some of the other dragons we managed to haul all of them to their ship and of the island. "So we're do you suggest we send them" Astrid asked looking down at the boat. "Toward Outcast Island or to Dagar" I said. "Outcast" Astrid said before grabbing one of the ropes from the boat and dragging it away along with us.

***********

"When are you going to tell her" Toothless asked coming up to me as I sat on the beach of our island a few hours later. "What are you talking about" I asked continue to staring at the moon. "You telling Astrid that you like her" Toothless said in an obviously tone. "Toothless she doesn't like me back" I groaned looking at him. "Not if you tell her that you like her. Also why did she follow you all those years back" Toothless said. I splutter and look over at him. "Fine I'll tell her but only when I'm ready" I said pointing a finger at him. "About time" Toothless said before laying down next to me and falling asleep allowing me to lay against him. "Some day I will tell you Astrid" I said before falling asleep against Toothless.

Stoick POV

"Um Stoick your not going to like the look of this" Gobber said as I woke up. I got up and looked around to see that we were in the middle of the ocean. "Where in Thors blazer are we" I said. "I don't know Stoick but we've lost the map to the island that we were just on" Gobber said. "Those blazing dragon riders" I groaned. "Maybe they didn't want us on the island in the first place" Gobber said. "Set a course for Berk as soon as we find out where the hell in the Arapelago we are I said to a few men before storming into the ship. I had hope that I had hoped that we would find a trace of Hiccup and Astrid on that island but I had now giving up hope like most of the other Vikings that had already giving up in finding Hiccup and Astrid ever again. Gobber was the only one to keep me going in searching for them but that was all gone now.

LadyNoir out