Chapter 2

Astrid POV

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I said staring at the cage that held the Deadly Nadder. I remove my axe and placed it on the ground before opening the cage. Inside was the blue and yellow Nadder sleeping, but awoke when I step in. "I'm not going to hurt you" I whisper pulling out a fish and holding the fish out. The dragon looked at me then the fish and slowly got up and took the fish.  "Wow your beautiful" I whisper holding out my hand like Hiccup had done to Toothless. I was so surprised when the Nadder pushed her head into my hand. "Wow. Let's go find Hiccup" I said grabbing the rope I had brought.

Hiccup POV

"Toothless set down there" I said pointing to an island that seemed inhabitant. We had been flying all night  and now dawn was breaking over the horizon. We landed on the island and seeked a nearby cave to rest. "Welcome to our new home" I said as I slide of Toothless before falling asleep next to him.

********

I awoke to hear the flapping of wings out side the cave. "Toothless wake up" I said shaking Toothless awake. We slowly walked out of the cave to see a Deadly Nadder landing close by and a figure sliding off. "Astrid what are you doing here. And how?" I asked running up to her. "I couldn't let you go by yourself, and I trust you about dragons" Astrid said patting the Deadly Nadder before it bounded off to Toothless. "Where did you get that dragon" I asked. "From the arena. Stormfly is actually pretty nice" Astrid said. "I can't believe out of all the people you'd be the one to follow me" I said. "Hiccup I'm really sorry about how I treat you the past few years. It just the rest of the gang didn't like you and they told me that I had to stop hanging with you I wanted to still be with them" Astrid said hanging her head. "Astrid it's okay. I'm glad your back" I said raising her head to look at me. "Thanks. I bet the others would have found out we're missing now"Astrid said. "Yeah. But I doubt they'd come after me, you they would but not me" I said before pulling Astrid to the cave I was in. " Your father will" Astrid said grabbing the packs off Stormfly and flowing me into the cave. "No. My father only noticed me in dragon training noting else so I doubt it" I said. "Well maybe he's changing" Astrid said. "Thanks Astrid. It feels like when we were 7 again. You comforting me" I said remember that time. "Same here" Astrid said before hugging me.

LadyNoir out