Author Note

Check out the sequel on Wattpad: When Lightning Ignites...yes I'm posting the whole trilogy one chapter at a time. I'm not going to leave you all hanging!

 I'm not going to leave you all hanging!

Continue the story...you won't regret it ;) Check out my Amazon reviews if your not sure. Julie's trilogy is COMPLETED...and now there is a new short novel about Kara. And I'm about to release a whole new trilogy in 2017. BUT I'm not telling you who they are about [insert evil author cackle].

I'm posting one chapter a week, so if you get impatient you can obtain all the books now on Amazon.

If you want an ebook copy of When Lightning Strikes to keep forever, check out my website to download it to your chosen device. Yes, I'm giving it away as an ebook! If you love that (and the story) show your love by leaving a quick review on Amazon or another major retailer like iBooks or B&N. I love getting reviews! I know I don't clutter up my stories with a lot of author talk, but anyone who wants to show me support as an author and doesn't have the means to buy my books, this is a great way to show the love :)

www.KathleenRovner.com

I also have a mail list...and a advanced/early reader group. So if you are interested check out my site!

 So if you are interested check out my site!