Chapter 11: Seto

***Authors Note***

This is a shorter chapter so it has extra pictures.

***End of Authors Note***

My phone began to ring loudly

My phone began to ring loudly. I rolled on to my side as I recognized the ring tone. I was not going to answer it. This was my vacation and I wasn't about to deal with Tamaki. The phone stopped ringing.

"Hello?" asked a boy. "Who is this?"

I jumped out of bed as fast as possible. There stood John Micko, the boy assigned to guard me. "Micko-san! Give me my phone! You can't talk to Tamaki-sempai!"

He dropped the phone to floor.

I dove for the phone, afraid my screen would shatter. "Tamaki-sempai!" I yelled at the phone. "You've gotta be kidding me! We're only three days into spring vacation. Why can't you let me sleep in?"

"She's gone!" He yelled. "My beloved daughter has vanished off the face of the earth! She must've been kidnapped by a band of gypsies! I just know it! Contact the police! We have to request an emergency deployment of the SDF."

"No! Don't call the cops!" Micko-san looked at me like he was ready to kill someone. Micko was the same age as me, but he was much stronger and much scarier. He was kind but he grew up in the Yakuza so he could be quit mean. Except when he smiled. I covered the microphone with my hand. "Stop that, Micko-san. He's a friend who is over reacting. He won't call the police."

I uncovered my microphone but Honey-sempai spoke up first. "Huh? So, Haru-chan is really missing?"

Mori gave his two cents. "And her family is bankrupt?"

Tamaki freaked. "It's the only explanation! I've been trying to get through to her home phone and her father's work phone and her own phone for the past several days and no one will answer! They've been evicted and forced into indentured servitude! We have to rescue them!"

"Tamaki-sempai, please, not so loud." I rolled my eves as I sat down on my bed.

Kyoya chimed in. "Not to interrupt your delusion, but Haruhi is currently in a village by the Seto Inland Sea."

Tamaki's voice faded a bit. "Haruhi was turned out of her home, kidnapped by gypsies, and forced into servitude in the Seto Inland Sea?"

"You're a moron, Tamaki-sempai. She's in Seto with me." I leaned back against my wall and closed my eyes. "You can calm down and forget about it. She is fine."

"Thank you. Have a nice day." Hikaru hung up.

I hung up before anyone said anything else. I put my phone back on my side table. "Don't answer my phone again, Micko-san."

"So, Tamaki? Who's that?"

"A friend." I sat forward and rubbed my eyes. "Remind me why I have to room with you, again?"