Chapter 7: A Valentine

It was the day before Valentine's Day but this year it fell on a Saturday

It was the day before Valentine's Day but this year it fell on a Saturday. I absolutely dreaded this day for one reason and one reason only. The fact that I felt like someone wouldn't care enough to ask me to be theirs, or that people just didn't like me. Plus the girls added to me not liking Valentine's Day. I stood by the door of the host club as thousands of girls piled in, ready to share Valentine's Day celebrations with the host of their choice. I got customer after customer, each more timid and shy then the last. At least they're able to pull off giving me treats and candy.

As soon as all the girls had left and the host club closed, I sighed and glumly slumped in my chair. I listened to the host club members talk amongst themselves, nothing but boring conversations that about put me to sleep. I rolled my eyes and fell face forward on the table. My forehead hit the table with a very soft thud. I saw one of the host member's feet from under the table. I quickly lifted my head and found Kyoya staring at me. I stared at him as he pulled out the chair in front of you and gently sat down, placing his clip board in format of him. "Sempai, what's up?" I asked nonchalantly, curious as to why he so explicitly decided to sit in front of me.

"I need to have a talk with you before you leave." He stated bluntly but in a hushed tone.

"W-what? Did I do something wrong?" I asked frightened and a bit curious.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He smiled as he stood and walked away.

I gulped and sighed. He's scarier than the Father! I hit my head on the table once more. Making the tea set shake slightly. I groaned and thought about what I could have possibly done to get in trouble with Kyoya this time. Did I say something to him? Did he see me do something wrong. Did I say something inappropriate? I'm sure that's not it. What did I do to offend Kyoya? Crap! That's right! I ate his sandwich! Suddenly I saw another pair of shoes from underneath the table. Thinking it was Kyoya it the split second I saw them and raised my head and prepared to apologize. "I'm sorry Kyoya-sempai! I promise I won't do it again! I swear I didn't know the sandwich in the fridge was yours!" I said as I clasped my hands together and bowed slightly.

"Huh? Silly Lucian! I'm not Kyoya, I'm Honey!" He said giggling slightly.

I quickly looked up from my hands and found the short adorable blonde boy standing in front of me. "H-honey-sempai! You didn't hear that right?" I asked as I felt a bead of sweat drop.

"Huh? Oh yes I did. Usa-chan and I heard the whole thing!" Honey announced.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I slammed my head lightly back on the table.

"Don't worry I won't tell Kyoya! And neither will Usa-chan!" He said smiling happily. I looked up from the table and smiled thankfully as Honey-sempai asked excitedly, "Hey Lucian-chan! Do you want to play a game?"

"Huh? A game?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yep! It's called the question game!" Honey-sempai announced.