Chapter 13: Yakuza Meeting

"Alright. We'll start with duel pictures." I took out the camera I had borrowed from one of the Yakuza members. "We'll do a few random parings and some normal parings. So Mori-sempai, stand there and eat this Popsicle. Look like a hot bad boy. Now Tamaki! Stand back to back with Mori but lean forward a bit so the camera gets your good angle. Drink some of your water. This will feel a bit unnatural to you as it is more bad-boy than princely." Good Lord! I'm giving orders like a true Yakuza should! Uncle-san will be proud.

"Now Kyoya! Your backdrop is the ocean. Haruhi. You're his partner." I pulled two hand guns from my bag and cleared them of the six shots they each had. I put the bullets into my back pocket. "I figured that since we're in Seto we do as they do. And here in Seto the Yakuza is big! So this picture book will be 'The Host Club's Bad Boy Summer.' I feel Renge will like it." I handed them each a gun. "Relax. They're both empty. Now Kyoya button down your shirt a bit so that the temporary dragon on your chest is showing. That's right I can see it. Now you're going to pull Haruhi close to you as though you are protecting her and point the gun directly at the camera." I watched as he did this. "Now Haruhi, you are going to put on a very serious face, just like Kyoya's if you can and put your gun in your left hand and put it about even with his belt." I snapped the photo as Jason-san nearly fainted. "Perfect. The best picture yet! The lighting is perfect!" I took the guns from them and put the bullets back with the air of an expert.

I smiled widely as the twins stepped up to take the next picture. "No, boys. You may be the matching set but you can't always be that way. "Kaoru. You'll take a picture alone but we'll wait for night for that as I have the perfect vision for it." I looked at my watch. Crap! It's 12:55! I'm gonna be late! "Ya know what, you guys take some more matching pictures. I've got people to go see and things to do so I've gotta run. Micko-chan! Let's go! We'll be back by supper time for individual shots. For now I suggest some swimsuit shots. Get some good pictures and after supper I'll take you all out to the fair!"

***time skip***

I sat crisscross on a large cushion

I sat crisscross on a large cushion. I had received a message not long before the Hosts had arrived that I was to attend an emergency meeting of the Yakuza sanction. However they had not used code words and so I had to delete the message for fear of someone seeing it. As I came in, the last to get there, I was seated just to the left of my Uncle. He had begun the meeting as normal but then he had addressed me directly by asking who the people were. That was when I had to admit it.

"Those are my friends, Uncle-san." I wasn't happy about having to admit it but it had to happen before they sent someone after them. "You know, the ones I didn't want you to meet."

"And why didn't you want me to meet them?" My Uncles asked. "They can't be that bad."

I sighed. "I didn't want you to meet them because they all have very important ties. Three of them have police ties, two are rich allies in the textiles business, one is the son of the man who owns my school, and although Haruhi is a poor girl who isn't a current threat, I have to keep her on my side as she knows just about every detail of my life. They are each crucial to my future in some way so don't go after them. They are my friends not just my allies. And they need to stay that way or it could spell doom for our entire faction. I love to have them as my friends because they know too much about me for me to make them my enemies."

"Then we won't send anyone to investigate. Micko-san!" Uncle looked deep in thought.

Micko-san moved quickly to the center of the room so that he was right in front of Uncle. I noticed the gun holster on his hip was empty and his katana sheaf was also empty. He was on his knees in a respectful fashion. "Yes, boss?"

"You will move out of Seto and you will move in with my dear Lucy!" Uncle was over dramatic about it, just like Tamaki, but that wasn't on my mind and that moment.

"No!" Me and Micko-san spoke at the same time.

I looked at him and spoke before he could. "Uncle, I live in a one room apartment! I have a part time job that I use to pay for things as well as my club duties! I don't have the time to keep an eye on Micko-san!"

"Well he's going to stay with you, like it or not. I believe you shared a room without problems last night." Uncle was steadfast on this. "Besides, he's supposed to keep an eye on you not vice versa."

"Yes, sir. I shall do my best to help him adjust to life outside the Yakuza." I leaned forward and put my forehead to my wrists. "But you will have to pay for his needs and school stuff. This includes any medications, his books, his uniform, and 3620¥ a month for food... and if he joins a club then you'll have to pay all of his club expenses too."

"That will be fine." Uncle waved the whole thing away. "We'd pay for your things too but you won't let us." He paused for a second. Then in a commanding voice he said. "Lucy! As your father figure, I order you to allow me to pay for everything!"

"No." I said simply. "You're not my father, you hardly know me! And my names not Lucy, its Lucian. And I will pay for my own life." I crossed my arms and looked away. Man, he won't like it when he finds out what my club is really does! I should have told him they were models or something instead of a baking club. But I didn't think he'd take it this far! "Alright, fine. I'll take him in. but you've got to come up with a cover story." I looked at my Uncle. "What will it be?"

"Oh... um... you're right." Micko looked at me. "We cannot tell people that am a Yakuza body guard. I would be in big trouble." He looked a bit afraid of what could happen. "We could say I'm your betrothed."

"No. The people there think I'm a boy. It's even on my ID. It's sorta my cover." I thought for a moment. "We'll say you're my cousin and you're coming to live with me. I'll help you out by writing a backstory." I looked at my watch. 6:17. "I'll give it to you on the plane home tomorrow." I stood and a few whispers came from some people across the room. I glared at them and said, "Now, we've been here about five hours and I promised my friends I'd be back for supper." I bowed to my Uncle. "Good bye, Uncle. Micko. I'll see you at the hotel at exactly 7:05. Have your things with you. Be packed and ready to go." I opened the door. I stopped half way through. "Tonight is your last night in Seto for at least a year." I closed the door behind me and sighed. That went well.

***time skip***

After we had finished eating we took pictures. Then I spent all night putting the pictures into a book and gave a few to Jason-san. I spent about five minutes writing out a backstory for Micko-san and finished packing. Then I went to sleep for a few hours.

***Author's Note***

This chapter is mostly a filler chapter but it set up an idea given to me by my Spanish teacher; when you get stuck, add a new character. sorry about the pic. it's poor quality because it's a screen shot. it's the only one i could find. The picture book pictures are spread through out the entire book. It's pretty apparent which one's aren't from the book. 3620¥ is about $53.01 (And for those who aren't up to date on Japanese lingo Yakuza is Japanese mafia {mob}).

***End of Author's Note***