Chapter 1: The Start

I ran down the hall as people stared at me

I ran down the hall as people stared at me. I sighed deeply and keep looking forward. I moved past a group of Fangirls, calling out to me. Nothing new. My blue-dyed, bobbed hair was constantly falling into my blue eyes as I hurried away from the herd of girls now chasing me. I was very much done with them.

They yelled for me to stop, hoping they'd get to talk to me. "Lucian! WAIT!"

I ran down the hall and up the stairs. i went into what I thought was an abandoned music room. I was breathing heavily when suddenly there was a strong scent of roses and a bright light shone on me.

I leaned back against the door frame as a group of young boys greeted me. "Welcome."

I stared at them and my eye twitched. What the heck is this place?

Suddenly a tall blonde boy stood from his seat and walked toward me. I stared at him with my dark blue eyes as he came closer and closer, until he was only mere inches away from me. He looked at me as if studying me. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and he chuckled under his breath. He then walk back to stand by the other boys but didn't take his seat again. "Say, aren't you that new transfer student? What's your name?"

I sat silently and blushed a little. I was rather shy when I first met people, I didn't speak much and hated being in very big crowds of people, or with people at all for that matter.

Then another boy with glasses and black hair the color of a crow stepped in. He fixed his glasses and spoke. "His name is Lucian Light. A transfer student from Seto and a straight A student. Say, Haruhi, you have the same classes as him. What do you know about him?"

That was one name I did recognize. Haruhi. A secret girl among the host of boys. I wasn't sure if they had even figured that out. Haruhi made for a short girly looking boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Definitely a hotter girl than guy. I had even tried to flirt once but just ended up being her lab partner in Biology.

"Huh? Oh, nothing really. He's mostly quiet and likes to sit in the back of the class. He pretty much keeps to himself."

I secretly backed closer to the door and I was about to open it, that is until I was interrupted by a set of red-headed twins. I knew them too. Hikaru's hair swooshed to the right and Kaoru's to the left. Alone they would be considered cute but together they sort of disgusted me.

They each put an arm around my shoulders and smiled mischievously. "Is it weird that he looks kind of cute?" Kaoru asked.

"Yeah, he is kind of cute, but not as cute as you Kaoru." Hikaru responded as he held his twins chin to make his eyes meet his.

"H-Hikaru?" Kaoru gazed tearfully into his brothers eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh at how utterly stupid I thought this was, but I covered my mouth because I didn't want to be mean.