Chapter 16: Saturday

It was a Saturday again before I had time to myself and even then it wasn't mine

It was a Saturday again before I had time to myself and even then it wasn't mine. I could practically hear the angels singing hallelujah. I sat peacefully on my couch as I practiced guitar and stared blankly at the oddest piece Tamaki had ever given me. It was for the last concert of the year. I was surprised he had even decided he wanted me to play a piece like this. It was like one of those supper upbeat songs you would hear in some anime. Why would he want me to play something like this? Did even he realize what it was when he gave it to me? Suddenly I heard loud and very impatient knocking at the door. I rushed to the door carefully placing down my guitar and running to the door. I opened it, and to my surprise, it was the host club. "What do you guys want?" I was not the least bit happy to see them, except Haruhi of course, and I'll admit I was glad Tamaki wasn't avoiding me after what had happed at the beach house.

"We came to see where you live of course." Tamaki stated simply.

"Go away," I said monotone.

They frowned and Tamaki crossed his arms. "Now Lucian, that's no way to treat your guests, even if you are a bad boy."

"Go away now," I responded. I snapped my fingers and Micko blocked the door, closing it before they could get in.

***time skip***

My alarm clock blared in a super annoying tone as I groggily sat up in my bed. I slammed my fist on the snooze button and stared at the time. I didn't want to wake up from my afternoon nap, I was like Honey-sempai in that way, but I had to get ready for the big performance. I showered and brushed my hair. I put on the suit that Tamaki had custom made for me. I looked over myself in the big mirror in my closet and let out a big sigh. I was hesitant. I felt nervous and anxious to perform in front of so many people. I had performed in front of many people before, so why was this any different? This is the biggest dance of the year. The last one. The last day of school. This is my last time to make an impression. I brushed it off and grabbed my guitar. I'll do fine. I walked out of the house as I let out a final sigh and locked the door behind me.