Chapter 2: Wait! What?

"Lucian, you're not going to get very far if you don't pay attention

"Lucian, you're not going to get very far if you don't pay attention. Now..." Tamaki, continued on, but I didn't pay attention.

Why did I have to break all of their china? Why did I even run into this room in the first place? I looked around the room and started to notice smaller things like mushrooms in a corner. Oh yeah, to get away from the girls. Geez, I was trying to get away from them, and now I'm a host for them. That's just great.

"Remember, Lucian, it's important to use your pinkie as a cushion when you lower your drink so that way you won't make so much noise. If you want to be as good looking and a gentlemen like me you must act the part." He said, still ranting on.

Wow, I have literally never seen someone with this big an ego in my life. There's a word f or people like him, what is it? I can't remember. Annoying, no. Oh, I got it! I pounded my fist in my palm.

"Oh, did I strike a chord?" Tamaki asked as you remembered the word.

"Narcissist," I stated curtly.

His face fell to a frown. He seemed to turn to stone. He huddled in a corner. The twins laughed at him as he sat in his corner and cried. I noticed that there was literally a sign hung on the wall saying 'Tamaki's Emo Corner'. My jaw dropped.

"You got the boss spot on." Hikaru said.

"Yup. You could write a book called 'All the Things Wrong with Tamaki' and it'd be like a million pages." Kaoru added.

"A million pages still wouldn't be enough to hold the bosses ego." Hikaru continued.

"True." Kaoru agreed.

"Great job, Lucian!" They said in unison while patting my back and giving a thumbs up.

"Oh, well I didn't mean for him to hear it." I said, staring at Tamaki as he drew a line with his finger on the floor.

"Hey, you should probably apologize to Tamaki-sempai, or else he's going to end up staying that way all day."

I turned to face Haruhi, the tomboy. "You're probably right, I didn't even mean to say it aloud in the first place." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm sorry sempai. I promise I won't do it again. Besides I'm learning way quicker than I thought I would. Which means you're a pretty good teacher!" I tried, rather over enthusiasticly, to cheer him up.

He stood and turned to me with a big smile and I could practically see his ego bouncing off the walls. "Oh really?" He asked happily.

Oh brother!

Finally, after they were done training me, Tamaki dragged me over to a girl who's name was Renge. "Renge. Do you mind telling us what type of host Lucian is?" Tamaki questioned.

"Why of course...." A motor rumbled to life and a girl with a bright bow, a yellow dress, the schools uniform, big brown eyes and light brown hair emerged from underneath the host club. She then led off into a long speech about sub categories.