Chapter 4 - Unexpected

His sweat sticks to my skin, making me feel so uncomfortable. Even though I resisted, some part of me wanted it. As I try to push him away, he tends to pull himself back, kissing me hard and making neck kisses turn into painful neck bites.  He does this a couple of times. "Stop please" I say with my weak voice. My moans only make him go further.

He begins to start kissing me from my lips down. When he's already kissing my stomach, I try to scream but nothing comes out. I close my eyes hard and think of Calum. I think of him holding me, and just being here with me. But the only thought that spreads is him not showing he has me, that he's going out with other girls and probably kissing a pair of lips right now.

The pain submerges. I'm only left with anger. And finally, I yell. "Stop it!" 

I shove him off of me and stand on the side of the bed, as if I'm about to falling to my knees. I feel so dizzy, so weak. But before I run my way out, he grabs my hand causing me to fall on the bed. I scream and scream. Why can't anyone hear me? He covers my mouth and covers his lips with his pointing finger, hissing 'shh'. Before he indulges into my body again, the bedroom door opens. I see Jake hit by the guy's hand and before I knew it, I was out too.

I had a dream, and it was all about me. I was walking through the park, it was during the early afternoon. The birds were flying everywhere, the leaves were falling and all I could here was the wind blowing. As I was walking through the park, I feel my chest to check if I was still wearing his necklace but I wasn't.

Soon there were girls walking past me, each one of them all wearing the necklace Calum gave me. They smile as they walk past through me, the ring bouncing on their chest. At some point, I see Calum standing by the tree we leaned on the night before he was going. He touches the trunk of the tree with his hand and faces down. I call him out but he doesn't hear me. Tears run down my face and my voice gets hoarse. I find myself sinking into the ground, still calling for him and get no reply.

I woke up to his  housekeeper beside me. The room isn't familiar.

"Miss." Seeing my eyes fluttering about, she goes to me and feels my forehead with the back of her hand. I feel myself fully rested and start asking questions. "Where am I?"

"You're still in Sir Calum's house, my darling. It's just that you're in his mother's room." She gets a towel and hands it over to me. "Lunch will be served." she says and leaves.

This was one room I've never been into. The only thing I knew about his mom was that she had a lot of work to do outside the country and would only visit Calum on Christmas and on his birthdays. His dad was also busy with business trips. But I never remember them like that.

I see small bruises in my arm and feel so dirty. The kisses still linger around my body and I try to fight them but they only seem to feel more real.

I go into the bathroom and see neck bites on the mirror. I take a warm shower and along with it were the tears that overflowed my eyes. I feel so bad for Calum, that he has to stick with this mess. I can't forgive myself.

Afterwards, I change into my house clothes. I go to the dining area and see someone siting down.  A guy with blond wavy hair sits on the other side of the table, giving me only his back. "Morning." He says putting down the newspaper that blocks his face.

I erase my present emotions to the joy of seeing him. I immediately hug him so tight. I feel the smile across his cheek as we hug.

It was Luke. 

"Why are you here? Don't you have the tour?" I say sitting down in front of him. "My mother called me for some family matters. I was gonna visit you, but you weren't home. So I asked the housekeeper where you went. She said you went to a party, so I texted Alex. And when I got there you were doing other things. I'm not sorry for punching Jake though. He deserved it." He says as he eats a piece of the omelet.

"I don't know what to say. A lot of great things has been happening to Calum and I let myself get carried away. I had no control." I feel myself being blamed on every single broken piece that will soon fall from Calum's heart.

"He's been a jerk lately. I try to remind him of you and it only keeps him silent. You two should talk. And you have to tell Calum about last night. This is a secret you can't keep." he says.

What will he say? Knowing I've done a load of reckless shit? I know that I only did this as revenge, but this isn't me. I'm not that kind of girl. But Luke's right. I have to tell him.

"I'm staying here tonight. Someone has to look over you." he says interrupting my thoughts. I was glad. The good kind of fun was anywhere with Luke. I was also enlightened that he could tell me all the things I never knew that had happen to them while they were there. But I never expected it to be him.

Night falls. Me and Luke are in the music room. He plays the piano while I lay down on the blue and white bean bags. He talks about the world tour that they're planning and a lot of great people they've met in the past month.

"Is he cheating on me?" I say straight forward. Luke looks at me. He was about to utter something but then looks at the piano instead and begins to play. I'm confused. Did he hear me? Or was he ignoring my question?

Then he starts singing.

She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you

She lies awake

Trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you.

Luke stops singing and looks at me. "Calum wrote this for you."