Chapter 1 - Leaving

"Even though I'll be way over there, I'm not leaving you, Sine."

I smirk. "I've heard that before."

After another long conversation, I only begin to notice that the sky is swallowed by the darkness and is now painted with stars.

Calum stops at a tree, sits down, and leans on it. I cuddle up into his arms. Our skin touches and his warmth was comforting. His soft hands rub my left shoulder back and forth. He kisses the tip of my shoulders to my neck.

I sigh and close my eyes. "When are you leaving?" His hands put the hair on my face behind my ears.

The moonlight pierces through the leaves and shines against his face. "When they leave. After the tour, I'll come home right away."

I face him and we both lean into a kiss, I linger to the soft touch of his lips and the mini kisses that follow. It only made me want him more.

We stop for air, our foreheads touch and our eyes are locked, looking in what's in front of us. He caresses my cheek then he breathes heavily into my ear.

"It will always be you." He whispers.

We sit there for a few hours, talking and planning out our days when he gets back until I notice the time.

I look at my watch and rub the glass. "Holy shit! It's 12 already. You still have a flight at 10 am"

I get up and brush off some dirt on my back. Calum stands up and pulls me into a hug out of nowhere. He kisses my forehead then stares into my eyes. "Stay with me tonight please"

We head to his house. As I enter, and I'm greeted by Luke, wearing a flowery apron and holding a wooden spoon. "Hey, where have you two lovers been? I baked you some cookies!" he says pointing the wooden spoon at us.

I laugh at him then Calum grabs Luke by his neck and messes his hair.

"You should never underestimate me, you know. I have loads of hidden talents you know nothing about." He says winking at me.

"Oh, Luke." I say rolling my eyes.

I get inside and see a plate of well-baked cookies on the table. I take a small bite out of the smallest one. "Not bad"

"Don't eat all of them though. Harry requested me to bring some of those for our tour." Luke says getting the plate and taking it to the kitchen. "Goodnight you two."

I wake up to no one. I was scared he already left. Suddenly, someone kisses my cheek. I turn around and see Calum all dressed. I see his luggage on top of the chair. It isn't full yet.

"Hurry up, beautiful. Go change." He says giving me a smile. I go into the bathroom, leaving Calum to his packing. I bathe, change and brush my hair. I call out from the bathroom. "Calum?" But no one answers. So after I fix myself, I make my way down stairs and see Calum, Luke, Ashton and Niall in the living room.

They were laughing and Niall's arms were flung around Calum and Ashton. "Hey, look who it is." says Niall.

I smile. As I walk slowly towards them, Niall runs into me for a hug. "You bringing us to the airport?" He says as he flings his arm around me."Yep, take care of my Calum please?" I say going with the flow. Niall nods and smiles.

Calum gets Nialls arm off around me and replaces it with his. "Mine" he says kissing my cheek.

We get into the car, putting all the luggage at the back. Luke and Ashton stay in front while me, Calum and Niall were at the back. In a few minutes we were off. The driver stops in the drop off area and looks back. "Be careful"

A lot of screaming girls were all over the boys and I felt a pang of jealousy hit me. The guards try to hold them back. Calum grabs my arm and we head inside the airport. I see Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis. They all greet me with happy faces. "Nice to meet you again." says Zayn flashing me a smile. "Never dreamt of meeting you guys." I say.

Not long after our arrival in the airport, the intercom calls for their flight. The rest of their group head first and Calum stays a few more minutes with me. He holds both of my hands in his, kissing them.

"When I get back, I hope it's still me." He says looking at me. He kisses my forehead, my nose and my cheeks making his way to my lips. He hugs me so tight and kisses my forehead one last time. He grabs his luggage and kisses my cheek. "Bye" I say softly. I manage not to cry so much because I know I'm going to see him soon and I shouldn't stop him from chasing his dream. Calum waves and before I knew it, he was gone.

I make my way back to the car. As I go outside, I see a bunch of girls outside whispering. "He deserves better you know" I overhear one say. "Someone prettier." another one says laughing. I ignore them and get inside the car. After a few minutes, I receive a text from Calum.

"I love you."

I was about to reply with an "I love you too" when another text message shows up on my screen.

"Finally, you're alone. What are you doing tonight?"