Chapter 11.

Hi guys! This chapter is dedicated to Brook-ellen for making me the wonderful new cover. I love it <3

The picture on the side is Derek. Jayden's best friend.

This is the edited version of this chapter. If you want to read the full R-rated scene go to my page and there you will find the Restriced version of this Chapter. :-D

Warning: This chapter has mature content.

Enjoy! :-D

-------------

 Except for my family I have never cared about anything or anyone the way I care for River. And I never thought that I would feel anything for anyone ever again after my father died. I just shut off my emotions, but when I saw River the first day of school I knew that it wouldn't be the case for very long.

" I really like you River."

He stopped talking and looked up at me with a soft smile, kissing my lips softly before replying. "Ditto."

I laughed and shoved his shoulder making him laugh loudly as he fell down my bed with a thump.

" Boys! I'm going into town." My mom yelled on the other side of the door.

" Yeah. Okay." I yelled back.

" No funny buisness Jayden. And don't embarress poor River again." She yelled again.

I rolled my eyes making River laugh. " Yeah, Yeah. Just leave already." I called back. I heard her laugh and then a few second later the door was slammed close.

I looked down at River and smirked " Finally we are alone."

He smiled seductivly and licked his lips.

 God! He was killing me.

He smiled and pulled me down kissing me softly, my lips barely brushing against him. Suddenly he pushed me down on my back, him hovering above me. That was new. He smirked and kissed me again lightly, this kiss was different from all the other kissed that we had shared. This one was full of passion and love, it was so soft and I never wanted it to end.

He continued to kiss me on the mouth, a delicious and wet kiss. Then he started to lick and suck on my neck. He went further down to the collar bone and licks it up and down. He made eye contact and started to undo my shirt and pulled it off of me. He traced his hands down my abs and examined my tattoo's.

" When did you get this?" He asked softly stroking the dragon tattoo that I got on my lower stomach.

" About a year ago. I just wanted something new and I liked this one." I answered.

 He bent his head kissing and licking it softly. He then continued to kiss my chest and moved to my nipples and flicks his tongue over my pierced nipple sucking on the piercing and tugging it with his teeth. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair. He pulled away and did the same with my other nipple as he ran his hands down my chest exploring it.

Fuck! He is good at this.

He kissed down to the waist of my jeans and looked up at me while opening the zipper and pulling the jeans down leaving me in my black briefs. His eyes went dark from lust as he touched me through my briefs, rubbing and licking my member trough them.

~River's Pov~

Feeling a bit bolder I decided to move and I started to remove his breifs. I knew I was still nervous but at the same time really excited because my hands were shaking as I pulled at the waist band. I have never done this with anyone before. But I trust Jayden with my life and I know that if I don't want something then he won't do it. I fell so relaxed around Jayden, he makes everything okay somehow.I have kissed other guys, but I have never gone all the way before. And even tough this was the first time I had ever done something like this before, I felt safe and excited doing it with Jayden and I wanted to do it. I want him to be my first and last.