~Author's Interview~

Hello, my readers! Wow, I finished writing another season for Black Butler. The other day I was so eager to finish it since it was almost over, but when I was finishing up the last chapter, I was a little sad that it ended. I watched the second season last summer, and I was sad that it ended, with Ciel and Sebastian leaving the others behind. So, again, I want to say thank you for supporting my story. I didn't know it would be this good and I didn't know I would get this far but I did! :) Now, of course there's things I need to ask you about and tell you.

First thing is, will there be another season? Well, I've looked around on the internet and some people say there will be a 3rd season sometime this year, or some of the other people say there won't be one. So, I really don't know about that, but just like in the episode and sentence at the end of my last chapter, it said, "We look forward to seeing you again one day." So I guess that meant, that there might be another season. And I want to continue my Black Butler series, so I will continue it.

So if there is a 3rd season, would you guys want me to wait till its released and continue the story from there? Or should I make another season on my own? Or perhaps, a spinoff volume/season, where it tells Mystery's whole story from start to finish? And I don't mean parts shown in the last two seasons, I mean the whole thing in Mystery's point of view. Either way, it'll take me a while to think how it'll go, but during that time I'm going to work on my Zelda and Death Note stories. So please tell your opinions so I know what to please my readers.  

Also, I'm going to make more extras to this season. Someone asked me if I would do Ciel in Wonderland and yes I will be doing that. So, I'm going to make an OVA chapter of Ciel in Wonderland and also a special chapter from Tanaka himself- giving you a narration about Ciel and Mystery. So please read that also :)

Alright, I hope none of the characters were out of character. I'm pretty sure they weren't but if they were please tell so I can make them better. And I wanted to ask you about my character, Mystery. What do you think of her? Was she a good character, does she need to involve more... personality or anything like that? And what do you think of her and Sebastian together? And also with her and Ciel? Just a fun fact to see what you think of her :) If you have questions about her or are confused about, then I'll tell you.

Next, is an exciting and cool part. So you know I'm an anime fan and I go to anime conventions. They're so fun. I've cosplayed as Yuki from Vampire Knight, Misa from Death Note, Cheza from Wolf's Rain, and Amaterasu from the japanese game Okami so far. There's this convention coming up in February and it's called Mega con. For one of my favorite animes (Black Butler) and to celebrate for my story, I'm cosplaying as Ciel Phantomhive when he disguised as a girl when he went to the Druitt's party during the Jack the Ripper case. I know it'll be a blast and it'll be in Orlando so if any of my fans are near Orlando then maybe you could meet me in person. So I thought I'd share that with you guys ^-^

And lastly, I'm sure you guys saw from my last chapter that I dedicated it to my/family's cat who died on the 17th this year. It was hard, we've had her for a really long time. I was only a year old maybe 2 years old when she was a kitten. My brother's friend was the one who found her and she was just out in the street all by herself and she almost ran her over but luckily she didn't. Amanda, that was her name, brought the kitten to show my brother and he decided to keep the kitten. He hid her for a while and my mom found her in my brother's closet . (reference to Sebby keeping cats in his closet xD lolz). My brother asked to keep her and my mom said yes and eventually my dad let him. So that's how she became our family.

Me, my older sister and brother, loved her a lot. My cat had many names and back then we were not creative people so each of us gave her a different name. Mine was just kitty lolz. She was all white and had green eyes. She never got along with other cats, but she loved people. Pets are wonderful to have. I remember whenever I was crying about something, she would hear me and come into my room and snuggle next to me to make me feel better. Before she died she was getting really skinny, no matter how much she ate. But she ate less and less and then she lie down all of them and barely move. She aslo meowed differently and it looked like she was shaking or having seizures. In the morning on January 17th, I got up for school and before I left, I went to check on her but when I found her, she was already dead.

I was thinking of putting her down so she wouldn't suffer, but the next day she died of old age. So, I dedicated the last chapter to her because she was Sebastian's favorite animal and I wanted it to be something to remember her by. Well, that's it for this interview and don't forget to comment! :)