Ch. 10 ~His Maiden, Different~

It has already been a few days since the Trancy Ball and Ciel was thinking hard and eager to kill Alois. His anger only flared more when Sebastian handed him a letter and it was from Alois. The letter was in neat cursive and it was written by Claude. Ciel had read the letter and it was an apology for what happened at the ball and in favor- to have a decent ball at the Trancy manor tomorrow at four o'clock. Ciel thought this was a sick joke. Alois was getting to him. Ciel had ripped the letter, disgusted what Alois was doing.

 "Alois Trancy..." Ciel bitterly muttered. From what the information Sebastian had gathered, Alois had spread a rumor that the Queen's Guard Dog was possessed by a demon, in order to gain Her Majesty's trust. Alois then decided to purge the Phantomhives and burn whatever was left of the mansion. And then Alois and his butler destroyed all of the evidence. Ciel had his eyes closed but opened them. "Alois... so you're the one I should kill. This time I'll make them dance to my tune..." Ciel said as he looked down and traced his thumb over his blue ring. "The Danse Macabre." 

 "The Dance of Death, my Lord?" Sebastian asked him as he set Ciel's tea in front of him. "Let's go, Sebastian. It's time for our dual." Ciel turned to Sebastian with a smirk. "Very well, my Lord. In that case, I shall alter the schedule slightly," Sebastian says, "We'll attend the noon meeting as planned. I'll have Mrs. Hyatt and Professor Macmillan rescheduled to tomorrow at the earliest, and today at four.... we'll have a death match with the house of Trancy." Sebastian says smirking.

 "Good then. Have the carriage ready and don't allow Mystery to join us" Ciel said sipping his tea. "May I ask why, Boc-chan? She's always helpful with our missions." Sebastian stated while looking out of the window and out into the large woods around the mansion. "Not this one. This one is a lot different and dangerous. Besides... Something about Alois and his butler I don't trust. There eyes were glued to her." Ciel says placing down his empty tea cup. Sebastian also became serious about Ciel's last statement. and looked at his master from the corner of his eye.  "Yes, I agree. But you know... she's very protective of you, my Lord." 

 Ciel sighed annoyed and his eyes shut. "Why must she be so protective? I just turned 13 years old recently. I can manage to take care of myself. I am the Earl Phantomhive." Sebastian then made his closed eyes smile and pinched Ciel's cheek. Ciel didn't look amused as he glared at his butler. "Oh sire, she's your older sister. That's her job." Ciel roughly moved Sebastian's hand away. "Stop that! Just go do what you're supposed to do" Ciel ordered and Sebastian chuckled. "Of course, my Lord" he says bowing his head then left the room still smirking.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Ciel and Sebastian arrived at the Trancy Estate. Once Ciel came out of the carriage, he saw Alois and his servants waiting for them. Ciel did not like this one bit. "Ciel! You came!" Alois said happily and smiling wide at him. Ciel only glared at him. "It was very good of you to come, my Lord" Claude said as he bowed his head. He then shared a look with Sebastian and he noticed the girl wasn't there with them. 

 "Come this way! I'm holding a special ball for you today" Alois said walking in a direction around the mansion. All of them walked around to the backside of the mansion and it was- as you can tell- not a normal backyard. There were a few huge statues, and a giant like chess board arena with big chess pieces. "What is this?" Ciel asked. "One of the dueling arenas of old," Sebastian said to him. "Ciel, why don't we have our butlers dance in our places? Whoever can dance the longest wins. The loser will have to follow the victor's orders. What do you think?" Alois asked happily then clapped his hands together. 

 "It would seem they planned a death match as well." Sebastian whispered to his master. Ciel smirked. "That sounds like just our sort of ball. Much better than dressing ourselves up in false costumes." Sebastian smirked and chuckled at this. Ciel took his eye patch off. "Sebastian, this is an order: Win. And bring Alois Trancy to stand before me!" Ciel ordered then looked over his shoulder at Alois. "I'll kill him with my own hands." Sebastian kneeled down, placing his hand over his chest and smirked. "Yes, my Lord."