Ch. 15 ~His Maiden, Caged~

Ciel walked in the enormous rose garden in the Trancy's backyard. He walked through silently while he was in deep thought. 'I don't understand it.'  Ciel thought. 'Why does that man call me young master? Is Alois really dead? Did I really kill him? Can I really trust my sister? Why would Sebastian...?'

Flashes of all the times he spent recently with Sebastian. Him making his closed eyed smiles, always looking loyal. And then Ciel remembered Mystery. Her being silent and protective of him... but then remembered her eyes glowing. If Mystery was a demon, then wouldn't she be hungry for souls too? What if her kindness and innocence was a cover up and she wanted Ciel to herself...? What if she was after Ciel's soul like any other demon...? Ciel then remembered Sebastian turning Mystery into a demon and could only think that it was Sebastian's fault for turning her into a cold being.

Ciel gripped his cane and his lips were in a tight line. Ciel gritted his teeth and began destroying the roses around him with his cane. Each of the flowers' petals were smacked off as they were destroyed. Ciel kept hitting the flowers angrily. "Young master!" Hannah said running to him to stop but Ciel accidently hit her on the face with his cane. She yelped and hit the ground and Ciel had stopped and looked surprised. "It's all right, my Lord. Please thrash me" Hannah begged as she crawled on all fours and looked up at him. 

"As many times as you like, if that will relieve your feelings." "What are you saying?!" Ciel asked as he took a step back. He then saw her bandaged eye. "Your eye... Honestly, this manor is filled with freaks!" Ciel said looking to his side, but then held his hand out to Hannah. Hannah looked surprised as the wind blew, making flower petals dance around the area. "Are you planning on just sitting there?" Ciel asked. Hannah lightly smiled and put her hand in Ciel's as she stood up. The Triplets passed by holding guns and other weapons. They had seen Hannah and Ciel in the rose garden then took off after Sebastian, to finish him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dusk, when Sebastian and Grell reached an abandoned and ruined village. It was very far from the Trancy estate. Sebastian felt he would get answers here, but didn't know why since basically everything was gone or broken. "Ugh, what is this place?" Grell asked peaking around Sebastian. "But it's not bad! Sebas-chan nude among the ruins... not bad!" Grell said excitedly as he blushed. Before Grell could say anything else, Sebastian motioned him to be quiet. 

"Care for a taste, you two?" a woman asked as she held her leg out as she sat on a few steps. "Just fooling. It's been far too long, I can't manage it." the middle aged woman said as she then stood up and dusted off her dress. This woman was once a prostitute. "Welcome to the cursed village of Arachnophile." she said. "I thought this place had been burned completely away. How is it that you're alive?" Sebastian asked. "Yes. I'm the only one who was saved..." the woman sighed but then looked to the side. "By a demon." Sebastian's eyes narrowed as the woman told her flashback.

The village was at its original form, still built and people living in it. Two boys laughed as Luka laid on the ground. "He's filthy! Kick him here!" One of the boys said and the other boy kicked and squished Luka on his ribs. Luka winced as he tried protecting himself and the boys laughed. "Don't bully the weak!" the same woman that lived yelled at them. The boys ran off. "Run! It's the ugly slut who tricks people with makeup!" The woman had ran next to Luka and shouted after the bullies. "For goodness sake..." she lastly said then looked down at Luka who then glared up at her.