Ch. 6 ~His Maiden, at the Trancy Ball~

The gray kitten meowed in Mystery's arms as she carried him. She was in the mansion and near Sebastian's room. She knew Sebastian was out doing errands and entered his room. The room was like any other room, but the curtains were always shut. The sunset's light was seen between the little spaces of the curtains. Mystery carried the kitten and opened Sebastian's closet. Inside, a few cats and kittens were meowing, purring, or just sitting there looking up at Mystery. Sebastian had recently told her his secret of having a closet full of cats, however Mystery had a feeling he would do something like this. Mystery placed the kitten down with the others as they played with their yarn ball. 

 "Now, don't go running off again. You would worry a certain someone," Mystery said to them smiling while mentioning Sebastian. Mystery stood up and lightly closed Sebastian's closet and looked through the curtains. It was sunset, and Mystery was going to meet up with Sebastian soon. She then quietly left his room and headed towards hers waiting for Sebastian.

 The night went quickly and Sebastian had just finished putting Ciel to bed. Tomorrow was the day of visiting the Lord Trancy and Ciel and Sebastian were serious about this. Sebastian walked down the dark hallways while holding a lit candle. He made it to Mystery's room and entered without knocking. He saw the moon lit a little of the room and he placed the candle down the dresser as he saw her. She was half laying down and sitting up, with her head resting in her arms and she gazed out into the night. Not only that, but she wore a white silky nightgown that reached her knees and the straps were skinny. Mystery then looked and saw Sebastian had came.

 "Sebastian.." Mystery almost whispered. Sebastian smiled and walked to her. As he walked, he pulled his gloves off with his teeth and caressed the side of her cheek. Mystery closed her eyes in content. "Good evening, my lovely maiden." Sebastian cooed as he leaned over her and kissed her other cheek. "Sebastian, he still doesn't know does he?" Mystery asked and Sebastian stared into her eyes as their faces were close. "No, he doesn't. It would be difficult if you told him though," Sebastian says. "I know, but Ciel is my brother. Part of me believes he'll forgive me for what I've done, but then the other part believes he'll be disgusted and punish you. Or maybe..." Mystery trailed off. "I'm certain he won't banish me, Mystery. Even if he did, I would still secretly visit, just to be with you" Sebastian said and Mystery lightly blushed and smiled small. 

 They didn't exchange words for a minute, but the love and heat they had grew little by little. Sebastian kneeled down stroked Mystery's bare, soft, legs. His hand had further up to her thigh then going back down. As he caressed her legs, he leaned and lightly kissed around her knee area and a little more upwards on her thigh. Sebastian had waited to do this for quite a while. Mystery kept getting tingles as Sebastian touched her. Sebastian wanted to show her that he would protect her, love her, even die for her. He was showing his actions because he remembered on the train... that other butler was there, staring at Mystery. The butler, Claude, even spoke about her and that caused Sebastian to worry. 

 Soon his love then mixed with want and possession and he carried Mystery and placed her on her bed. She laid there with her spread out and one of her straps lowered down from her shoulder. Sebastian had his jacket and vest off, and his tie was undone along with the first few of his buttons. He was on top of her and Mystery still blushed. Sebastian's eyes glowed and he began to kiss and suck on her neck. Mystery lightly moaned when he found her weak spot. As he did that, his hand trailed over her body and lightly rubbed her breast, making Mystery lightly gasp. Sebastian continued his actions but then Mystery had hesitation through her. 

 She placed her hands on each side of his shoulders and gripped them. "Wait, Sebastian." she said and Sebastian obeyed and gazed down at her. "What is it?" he asked. Mystery looked down. "I'm just... Now is not the time. With Ciel losing part of his memories and not knowing our secret... There's just so much going on..." she said softly. Sebastian smiled and grabbed her hand from his shoulder and pecked her palm then placed it against his cheek. "I understand, Mystery. And I also know you're not ready since it is your first time." Sebastian said making Mystery looked away embaressed. "Besides," Sebastian continued as he moved more of Mystery's hair and revealed a bite mark on her neck. A mating mark. "We have enough time for it to happen" Sebastian smiled down at her and then rubbed his nose against hers. Mystery smiled and snuck in a kiss from him and he kissed back. The rest of the night they snuggled while Sebastian laid his head against Mystery's neck and she ran her fingers through his soft hair.