Ch. 14 ~His Maiden, Trapped in a Spider's Web~

The next day had arrived and Sebastian refused to leave. He still lurked in the woods and watched the mansion from a good distance. However he was still angry for what had happened. Sebastian's eyes were narrow as he watched what happened in the manor.

 Ciel was still asleep until Claude came in with the morning tea. "Good morning, young master." he said as Ciel stirred and saw the butler at his side with a wide smile. "This aroma.. Earl Grey?" Ciel asked and Claude walked more towards him. "Yes. This morning's tea is a Mariage Freres Earl Grey Imperial. It's a masterpiece of the highest order, made of only the finest leaves. I believe it's perfect for you." Claude said as he helped Ciel sit up and slowly untied his night gown. Claude then dressed him in a clean white shirt and trouser shorts. "Where is Alois?" Ciel asked. "Whatever do you mean by that? Alois Trancy was felled by your sword." Claude said dramatically as he outstretched his arm in the air. "Mine?" Ciel asked. "Does it pain you, young master?" Claude asked smirking. "He died because he was weak, that's all" Ciel said like it was obvious.

 Claude's eyes widen in admiration and hugged himself as he shook with pleasurable shivers. After Ciel was dressed, Ciel placed his foot on the footstool and Claude put on his stockings while staring at Ciel's soft and smooth legs. All of a sudden a loud crack was heard near the woods and Ciel looked curiously to where it came from. There was no doubt it was Sebastian breaking a tree. "What was that?" Ciel asked. "Surely nothing serious. A cat perhaps?" Claude looked up at him. "That was too loud to be a cat. Strengthen this mansion's defenses!" Ciel said. "Yes, my Lord" Claude said but then kissed on top of his foot. Ciel grunted in anger and kicked Claude in the face, knocking him down. "Don't be revolting!" Ciel shouted and Claude stood back up and fixed his glasses still wearing a smirk. "Leave. And go check on Mystery." Ciel ordered and Claude bowed. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Mystery was already awake after she was knocked out. She sat in the wide window sill and looked outside. She frowned sadly as she gazed out. The window was locked and unbreakable and the door was locked as well. And she could guess it was well guarded since Claude ordered the other servants not to let her escape. She stared at the wooded area and she knew Sebastian was out there. He wouldn't leave without a fight or rather ever. 

 Sebastian saw her sitting at the window. When he saw her look out into the woods, his cold narrowed eyes turned soft with care and need as he stared at her. He could tell she knew he was there. But the moment disrupted when Claude came into the room. Sebastian's eyes were once again narrowed.

 Mystery looked from the corner of her eye to see Claude had entered... without knocking. Mystery almost growled as Claude walked near her. "I see your finally concious." Claude said smirking but Mystery didn't talk back. "My young master told me to check on you-" "He's NOT your young master. I'm his sister and Sebastian is his butler. You're nothing to him." Mystery snapped. Claude chuckled at her. "I'm afraid you're wrong, my maiden" Mystery glared at him. "Don't call me that.." Claude still smirked and got more closer to her and she backed up against the wall. Claude was now very close to her and had his arms on the wall, trapping her. 

 Mystery flinched when Claude cupped her cheek then slowly ran his fingers through her dark curls. "You truly are a lovely maiden. Poor Sebastian wouldn't be in this mess if he hadn't met you. He would just have Ciel Phantomhive and I would have eaten your soul. But... you turned into a demon and now your brother is my new meal. Still, I wonder what your soul might have taste like when you were still human... soft... pure.. innocent... and mouth watering..." Claude said. He could feel Sebastian's intense glare on him and he enjoyed it. In a quick move, Claude held her down by her shoulders and kissed her cheek and then slithered his tongue on the outer shell of her ear. Mystery struggled from him and with all her power, she scratched him across the cheek that made him pull back.