Chapter Fourteen

Everett's POV

Josh hugs me. "I'm so sorry for hitting you." He says. "I don't care about that anymore." I say. He smiles. I smile. "We're going back to Vancouver now on the bus." He says. "Okay." I say. He hugs me and walks out. I sigh standing in the empty theatre.

×ק×ק×ק××

"First time flying?" The guy next to me asks. "No. I just hate flying." I say. He chuckles. "Harrison." He says. "Everett. But my friends call me Eve." I say.

"It's a unique name." He says. "So is Harrison." I say. We laugh and the lady comes by. "Would you like anything to eat?" The lady asks. "I'll have twizzlers." I say.

She hands me twizzlers and I pass her money. "Uh coke." He says. She pases him coke. "Do you live in Vancouver?" I ask him. "I'm moving in with my boyfriend." He says smiling.

"Moving in is a big step." I say. "Yeah. Are you dating anyone?" He asks. "Not right now. But, I do love someone." I say. He smiles. "Can you please tell me about him? Pleaseeee?" He asks. "Sure." I say laughing.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Really?" He asks. I nod. "He seems so nice!" Harrison says. "He really is." I say. Me and Harrison got eachothers numbers and we've been talking about Josh and Harrison's boyfriend, Kevin.

"We are now landing in Vancouver." Someone says over the loudspeaker. "How old are you?" He asks. "19." I say. "I'm 21." He says. I nod. "Josh is now 21." I say. "Kevin is 23." He says.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Joshie!" I say hugging Josh. He laughs and wraps his arms around me. "This is Harrison." I say. Harrison and Kevin walk over to us. Josh wraps his arm around my waist.

Harrison winks at me. "See ya!" I say to Harrison. We leave and wave. Josh kisses my cheek. "I love you." He mumbles catching me off gaurd. "I love you too." I say. He smiles amd helps me out of the airport.

We sit in his car. Josh kisses my cheek and starts driving. "I hate flying." I say. Josh laughs. "I'm used to it." He says parking the car. "I have to get food from the grocery store so you stay here." He says.

I nod taking my bags out of the car. I walk into the house and lay my bags down. My phone goes off. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hey, Eve your home?" Emma says. "Yep! Wanna come over?" I ask.

I hear muffled talking. "Yeah. Bye." She says hanging up. "Bye?" I say to myself. I lay my phone on the counter and grab a banana. The door opens startling me.

I eat pieces of my banana until I finish it. "Hey Em." I say sitting on the couch. She plops onto the couch. "Anything interesting happen?" She asks. "Uh no. Why?" I ask.

"Oh. Where did you get that necklace?" She asks changing the subject. I look down at the necklace. "Diane gave it to me a few years ago." I say.

"It's almost your birthday!" She says jumping in her spot. "I know I'm so excited!" I say smiling. "Did Josh say anything about something important happening?" She asks.

"No, Em. He didn't. What the fuck is up with you?" I ask her. "Nothing, Eve, I'm fine." She says. I sigh and slump back in the chair. "To get our minds off this lets watch a movie!" She says.

"Yes!" I say. "Do you want popcorn?" I ask Emma as she goes onto netflix. "Yeah. Extra butter." She says. I laugh and run to get the popcorn.

×ק×ק×ק××

Bailey's POV

"Bailey!" Meredith says. "Yeah Grey?" I ask. "We have a John Doe down in trauma." She says. I nod. I run down to the elevator. The elevator slowly moves down to the ER.

"Bailey get in here and help!" Hunt says. Christina is massaging the mans heart trying to keep him alive. "Do you know who it is?" I ask. Hunt looks at me.

Everett's POV

"This ones cute." I say walking out in a blue flowy dress. "Get it!" Emma says. I laugh and walk back into the dressing room. Josh took longer than he excpected so me and Emma are shopping.

"Let's go and pay." I say walking up to the cashier. I pay for the dresses and we walk out of the store. "I'll be right back." Emma says walking to a store.

I knit my eyebrows in confusion as she walks to a jewellery store. I shake it off and go on my phone.  "Hey Everett!" Mike says walking up to me. "Hey Mikey." I say smiling.

He sits next to me. "Is Emma with you?" He asks. "Yeah shes in there." I say pointing at the jewellery store. "Okay, thank you. Bye." He says getting up and walking to the store.

My phone goes off and I pick it up. Unknown number. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Is this Everett Ivy?" Someone asks.