Seriously

Staring out of the window, I smiled and just laid in bed, not wanting to get up. Peaceful...that's what it was. No one bugging me to get up for school, or having to make myself get up and keep traveling around, not wanting to get caught and taken back to Mystic Falls. This was the life, just waking up late and laying in bed, not having to move an inch until you actually want to.

I've been up for three hours, but I haven't moved an inch yet. If I get up and dressed, it means that Damon and Stefan, with whoever is going to tag along with them, would be coming to the house and I didn't really want to see them. Maybe...I could test out my powers out on them, it'll be a fun game to play and I'm sure the Mikaelson family will enjoy it, too. Footsteps were heard from down the hallway, it sounded like someone was heading towards Rebekah's room, a.k.a. where I am at the moment, lying in bed.

"Just leave her, Klaus. She's probably still sleeping and I don't you to wake her." Rebekah's voice called down the hall, instantly getting my attention.

The footsteps just kept going. "I want Amy up. She needs to be up for whenever the Salvatores get here." Klaus said, coming to a sudden halt in front of Rebekah's bedroom door, which made me tightly close my eyes. He opened the door. And I heard him walk into the room, sighing because he probably saw me still laying in bed.

Playing the part, I rolled over in bed and buried my head in the nearest pillow, making Klaus chuckle and Rebekah sigh. "See...she's asleep. just leave her. None of us can even start to think about how hard it was yesterday for her, she was dragged into this world because of her sister, who wants her dead." Rebekah spoke up, and carried on. "No one, especially at the age of sixteen, deserves what Amy is going through. It's not right, she derserves a loving family and someone who cares for her." She sighed.

I care for her, isn't that enough? Klaus thought.

Rising up, I stretched and yawned, turning around. "It is." I said.

"What?" Rebekah asked.

Klaus looked at me and then over to his little sister, who looked confused. "Leave us." He spoke.

"But-" She started but then saw the look on her older brother's face and stopped. Nodding at him and then over at me. Rebekah smiled and left the room, and with every step, her heels clicked and then the clicking eventually faded off.

Once Rebekah left the room, Klaus walked over to where I was surrounded by the bed covers and sat down at the end of the bed, just looking at me. You know snooping through people's mind, or my mind, is going to get you into trouble soon....soon. He thought, smirking at me because he knew that I could hear him.

"Not my fault that your thoughts are loud. It's your fault, you know?" I commented.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "No, but I do know that yesterday when I compelled you to stay in the house, didn't work." Klaus said, moving closer to me and sliding his hand alond the sheets.

"That's impossible, how did you know that?" I asked, confused.

I didn't...but you just gave your self by saying that to me, love.

"You don't play fair." I huffed, bring my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

Laughing, Klaus ran his hand up the sheets that were draped around my legs and along my arm, stopping at my wrist. He flipped over my hand, so that my palm was facing up towards the ceiling. "What are you looking for?" I questioned.

"This," He answered, tracing a finger around the dream catcher tattoo that was on my right wrist. "IT's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you, love."

Huffing, I snatched my hand back and got out of bed. "Stop trying to mess with my head." I snarled, walking towards the bathroom and was about to close the door, but got stopped.

"I don't lie, love." Klaus said, stopping the door with his foot. "Not about beauty, and why do you think that I'm trying to mess with your head?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"You're a guy." I stated.

Popping his head into the picture, Kol flashed into the room and said "Hey! That's offensive, you know?"

"Leave," I commanded.

Looking into my eyes, he smirked. "Or what?" Kol challenged.

"I'll try my new powers on you, instead of the Salvatores."

Narrowing his eyes, he glared at me. "You wouldn't dare, Seer." He snarled.

"Try me," I growled.

Raising his hand, Klaus said "Enough! Kol, behave yourself and leave the room. Amy stop acting like a child or you'll be treated like one."

"News flash, buddy. I am a child." I snapped.

By this time, Kol had flashed out of the room and probably downstairs, so I was left in the room with Klaus, who looked at me and then started smirking as he thought of something. If she wants to be a child, then I might just treat her like a child. "Don't you dare!" I snarled, glaring at him.

"Oh, I dare, love." He smirked. "You have exactly five minutes to be dressed and downstairs in the living room, or I will come upstairs and dress you myself. Do I make myself clear?" Klaus ordered and then walked out of the room.

What the hell?

"Are you serious?" I yelled after him.

"Of course, love. Why wouldn't I be?" He shouted back.

No comment, just two questioned.

When did I become a child?

And has he always been thiscontrolling?��@2~�