Klaus

"Who are you?" I asked, getting in this man's car. All this guy told me was that he knew Aunt Jenna and she wanted him to pick me up from school early, something about needing to talk or something like that. Did't really get what he meant. "The name is Niklaus, but you call me Klaus." Once he said that, I gasped and tried to get of the passenger seat but i was no use. "I see that you've heard of me from your family and friends."

"Let me go," I yelled, pulling at the car door handle but it wouldn't unlock.

Klaus smirked, replying with "Child locks, you'be got to love them." and then turned the engine on, driving out of the parking lot and heading out of the town. "Just relax and enjoy the ride, love." He said, focusing on the road as I tried to get out of the moving car.

How can I calm down? Or relax? I'm in a car with an Original, and he's the Original Hybrid. Also, he wants to kill my sister. What if he wants to kill me, too? Stopping myself from trying to escape out of the car. I crowded into the door, away from Klaus just in case he tries to do something. Two things were going through my head, and they were:

Why me?

Am I going to die?

These were the two main questions running through my head, as Klaus drove more out of town and closer to wherever he wanted to go, but I just wanted to go home. It looks like I'm not going to get that wish,though. Not even if I prayed for it. Might as well find out why I'm being taken in the first place then, "So Klaus," I mumbled.

"Yes, love?" Klaus replied, turning his head to look directly at me.

Pulling my knees up and sitting side-ways on the passenger seat, I stared at him but not in the eyes. Not going to be that stupid, even though I can't be compelled, I don't want to risk it. "Why have you taken me?" I asked, whispering and wrapping my arms around my legs.

He smirked. "If your sister tries anything, then your life becomes endangered."

Really...?

Is everything in the world about my sister now?

Does anyone care about me?

"Should have stayed at college, instead of coming home." I moaned, know that I was right and wishing that Aunt Jenna didn't beg me to come back to Mystic Falls and if I didn't, I would of been safe and fine at college at this moment in time.

Chuckling at the comment I just made, Klaus pulled into a drive-way and stopped the car, cutting the engine and getting out of the car before walking around the back of the car, heading for the passenger door, which is were I was sitting. Quickly, I move into the middle of the passenger and driver's seat, not wanting to go anywhere near Klaus in case he might kill me because of something Elena could end up doing that upsets him. Opening the passenger door, Klaus sighed and said "Come on, love. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Yea right," I snarled, dodging his hands as they try to grab a hold of me.

Probably not wanting to waste anymore time with trying to get me out of the car, Klaus climbs into the car a bit and grabs my ankle, grinning as my eyes widened when he started to tug me closer and closer and closer towards him. "Stop with the childish games, love. Just come to me," Klaus said, letting go of my ankle and holding out one of his hands. "I promise not to harm you if you do everything I say and just get out of the car."

Slowly, I took a hold of his hand and let him pull me into his chest. He smirked down at me before everything around us went blurry for about a minute and then returned to normal as Klaus set me down. Looking around, I saw that he had flashed us into a living and two girls were in the room. "Elena?" I questioned.

"Katherine," The girl that looked exactly like Elena replied. "I'm the first Doppelganger where as Elena is the second one." She said, crossing her legs and taking a sip of her drink, which was a crimson color.

"Okay," I replied.

Looking around the room, I saw that Klaus had disappeared and when I looked back over at Katherine, I jumped. She was standing right in front of me, looking me in the eyes and as her pupils dilated, she said "Since you've got no vervain on you or in you system, you're going to do me a favor by taking this knife and stabbing Greta, that witch, over there.Understand?" Pointing towards the girl that was cooking something, not paying any attention to me and Katherine, who was trying to use compulsion on me.

She passed me a knife, and for the fun of it, I pretended that she had compelled me and nodded, talking a hold of the knife before turning around. Walking over to Greta, I looked over my shoulder and watched Katherine grim as I got closer to the witch. "Hello," Greta greeted me, smiling.
"Hi, Greta. Do you want Katherine's knife?" I asked, holding out the sharp kitchen knife.

The witch smirked, grabbing a hold of it and tilted her head to the side. A minute later, I heard a loud scream and it came from Katherine, who was clutching her head in pain on her knees. "I like you," Greta said, turning back to me before carrying on. "But how did you get this from her? You're human."

Shrugging, I skipped over to the kitchen counter-top and jumped up. When I didn't answer her question, Greta looked at Katherine and raised her eyebrows, signaling for her to say something. "I tried to compel her, but it didn't work for some odd reason. She's not wearing any vervain or has any in her system, so I don't know how I failed at trying to compel her." Katherine answered, pretty much saving her own ass, just so Greta doesn't send her pain through the mind like she did a minuted ago, which actually sounded quiet painful to experience.

Hours passed by, Katherine was pouring blood into a wine-glass as I was laying down on the sofa, watching her. She had already tried to attack me once but got stopped by Greta. Thank God!! And hasn't tried anything else since, but I'm not trusting her, and that's why I'm watching her every move. Don't really feel like getting attacked again, and maybe not saved this time around since I had no idea where the hell Greta is at this bloody moment in time. Or Klaus, either. "I'm not going to hurt you," Katherine said, sitting across from me.

"Sure, you're not." I spat, sitting up. "Where's Greta?"

Fear flashed across Katherine's face, something was wrong and I wanted to know what it was. "She's gone to break the curse with Klaus, Which means that right now he's either broken the curse or he's dead." She said, no emotions on her face this time.

"Why dead?" I wondered.

This time around, she grinned. "His brother, Elijah, is helping the Salvatore brothers kill him."

Nodding, I stood up off of the sofa and walked out of the room, hoping to find a bedroom where I could sleep in, away from Katherine, who is really weird and mean. I wonder if she has been like this all her life? I might or might not find out the answer to that question, but I could easily ask her or someone else if it's really bothering me later on.