Leaving and Arguing

Everything had happened quite fast. Klaus had left town, leaving me and Rebekah here on our own. Stefan was free from Klaus's compulsion and could do anything he wanted now. Damon wasn't very happy with his brother for helping Klaus out. Katherine had ran for the hills before Klaus could get a hold of her again. And no one would talk to me, all I did most days was sit in my old room by the window, just staring out of it, hoping that Klaus would come back and take me away from this place. But I knew that wasn't going to happen because I was right earlier. No one cares for me, and I knew that.

And now....I really wish that I didn't come back to Mystic Falls when Aunt Jenna asked me to leave college and come home. It was a bad idea. I could go back to college if I wanted to, but where would the fun with that be? Knowing nearly everything in the world at the age of sixteen, nearly seventeen, isn't very fun. That's what I need, I need fun in my life but that also means leaving Mystic Falls and getting out of the state was the only way to have fun, well...without being killed it is.

Starting the music on my IPod, I took one more look out of the bedroom window before getting up and began to pack. Grabbing everything in my room, I slung it into bags and suitcases, not caring how messy it was or looked. That didn't matter right now, all that mattered was getting out of the death-trap of a town. Once everything in my room was packed in bags and suitcases, I started loading them into my car as fast as I could before anyone could spot me and tell Elena or Alaric that I'm leaving ...again! Alaric had taken over being Elena and Jeremy's guardian after Aunt Jenna died. He was the only one that could possible stop me from leaving since he was my parental guardian, but I can actually leave home at the age of sixteen, which is exactly what I am doing. After everything was packed into the car-boot or back seats of my car, I slid into the front seat of the car and started the engine.

Looking in the review mirror, I saw Elena standing in the driveway with her arms crossed over chest ,along with Caroline and Bonnie at her sides. Really...she's going to play the 'I-care-about-you-now' game when her friends are around and Klaus is gone? That's just lower, quite low for her to do. Twisting the car keys to the side, I rolled my eyes and turned off the engine as Elena, Caroline and Bonnie started walking over to the driver's side, which is where I was sitting.

This is going to be fun.

Opening the car door, I stepped out and faced Elena. "Can I help you?"

"You're not leaving Mystic Falls." Caroline stated, getting Bonnie and my sister to agree with her.

I laughed. "You can't stop me from leaving."

"Yes, we can."

Shaking my head, I replied with "You can't and you're not going to, either."

"Wanna bet?" Elena snapped at me.

Turning away from Caroline and Bonnie, I glared at my older sister. "Yea, I will bet!" I growled, taking a step forward and Elena also matched it by taking one forward, too. She thinks because she's older that she can order me around, then she's going to get a slap across the face when she realizes that she can't do that. "You don't care about me.

"Of course-" She tried talking, but got cut off before she really could.

"NO! YOU DON"T CARE ABOUT ME!" I screamed, cutting her off and making her friends look at me in shock. "Don't try to do something that's too hard for you." I said, coldly and got back into my car.

"You can't just take off! What would mom and dad think?" Elena cried out.

Slamming the car door shut, I rolled down the window and leaned out of it, looking straight at my older sister and her friends. "I wouldn't know, would I? You're the one that killed them." I answeered with no emotion on my face.