Starting To Explain

Caroline dropped to the floor. Pain was rushing through her mind. Attacking her, and there was nothing she could do. Everyone rushed around her, but Elena. She just stood there, staring at me, thinking that I was going to do something. Matt was panicking and April looked like she was going to go into shock soon, if someone didnt explain everything to her. But that didnt stop Matt from doing something that I thought hed never do. STOP IT! Matt yelled, standing up. This is not you, Amy. Youre better than this. He glared at me.

But he was wrong.

This is who I am, Matt. I said, softly in an innocent voice. Did anyone tell you why I came home from College? I questioned, stopping the pain that was attacking Caroline and she breathed out, signaling that she was better now and the pain had completely stopped.

Matt shook his head. You missed your family? He guessed.

Nope, the only the people I missed in my family are dead now and wont be coming back. I snapped, glaring at Elena and Jeremy, who looked shocked and confused. But I came back becausewell, I didnt have a place at College, not since the accident happened. I smirked, leaving Kols arms and walking over to Matt.

No one, but Rebekah, know what I was getting at. Elena spoke up. What accident? Aunt Jenna didnt say anything about an accident happening at your College. She snapped, confused.

Thats because she didnt tell anyone. Your Aunt didnt know about the accident, and there was only one other person that knew about it, though. Rebekah snarled, showing her Vampire face for a second. And that was me, she smiled, glancing over at where I was standing, which was in front of Matt, who looked confused and a little bit scared of me, too.

April walked to Matts side, gripping his hand as she stood in front of me, looking me in the eyes, trying to be brave. But she wasnt and isnt that brave. What happened to you? she asked, tilting her head to the side. You used to be a lovely, little girl that wouldnt harm a fly or had a bad word against anyone, and even if they did do something to you, youd just leave it and act like nothing had happened to yourself.

Why dont you ask Elena, April? I snarled, getting all up in her face.

My older, and annoying sister looked furious. Shes never liked being for anything. I havent done anything to you, except be a good sister. Elena snapped, glaring at me. Youre the one thats the problem, always was for mom and dad, not me. They did everything for you, and what did you give back? Nothing!!! Plus, you didnt even go to their funeral and say goodbye!!! She screamed, pushing me backwards.

I wouldnt of had to say goodbye if it wasnt for YOU and YOUR stupid friends!!!

And then I went for her, jumping at her and taking Elena down to the floor before punching her in the face. Instantly, she started bleeding from her noseagain. Elena, tried, fighting bac, flinging her arms around and trying to land a punch at my face but kept failing because I would move at the last minute. And kept doing this, Elena isnt very good with punches. But also, she doesnt know how to defend herself, either.

Klaus! Kol1 Do something! Rebekah smacked her brothers.

Both of them flashed over to where Elena and I were on the floor, still fighting, before breaking us apart. Kol grabbed ahold of Elena, pulling her out from underneath me and tossed her towards the Salvatore brothers, where Damon caught her and made sure that both he and Stefan had ahold of her. While Klaus snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me off of my sister and into his broad chest, making sure that I couldnt go for Elena again.

I struggled in Klauss arms, fighting to get free and go for Elena again. LET ME GO! I yelled, struggling.

He wouldnt let me go, though. And before I knew it, Kol returned from giving my sister to the Salvatore brothers and stood in front of me, grabbing both of my arms and pinning them down by my sides, letting Klaus grip them like he was gripping my waist, keeping me from moving an inch.

Calm down! Kol tried compelling.

Instead, I struggled harder against Klaus. No one, but Klaus, can compel me. It doesnt workfor some odd reason.

Doesnt work, my dear Original. I smirked.

Bending his head down, Klaus pressed his mouth near my ear, biting down and getting my attention. Listen to me, Kitten. Calm down, do you understand? He whispered.

As soon as that was spoken, I froze. Didnt move since I had calmed down, just leaned against Klauss chest. Really hate him, now. Leaning my head back, I glanced upwards and said I hate you. Why couldnt you let me kill her? I whispered and then continued. You know that she deserves it, as well.

Everyone was listening, but didnt comment about it, though.

Whats this accident thing that got you kicked out of College? Stefan asked, softly.

College?

Used to love that place.

Sometimes I wanted to go back because being here in Mystic Falls isnt good. Death floats around the place like it owns the whole town and can do whatever it wants to the towns people, too. But this death has a name. And it goes by Elena Gilbert. Shes the reason why everything is screwed up in this town. Vampires came to town because of her, sometimes thats a good thing and other times its a bad thing, too.

Rebekah walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back like she was a mother and I was the child. Youd make a great mother, you that Rebekah? I placed the thought into her head and she kissed my forehead, just like a mother would do to her child. I wish that my mother was still around and Im betting that Rebekah does, too. Getting the courage to speak up now, I wiggled out of Rebekahs arms and then ducked under Klauss arms, breaking free and went to stand beside Elijah and Kol, who had to flashed to my side before anyone could even blink.

The day of the accident was perfect. Until the accident happened.