Snapped Neck

No one could believe it.

Everyone, but Rebekah, looked shocked.

"You killed a girl?" Elena asked, not believing the story.

I nodded.

"What happened to you?" Matt glared at me.

But I didnt have to say anything, because someone spoke up for me. "Its not her fault." Kol snapped, moving to my side and pulled me into his chest, wetting his shirt since I was crying. "She didnt mean for it to happen." He stroked my hair, trying to calm me down.

"SHE KILLED SOMEONE!" Caroling screamed, stomping her foot and continued speaking. "And you're okay with it?" She asked, already knowing the answer that she would get from him.

Kol kept stroking my hair, still trying to calm me down nut it wasnt working.

"We kill people all the time because were Vampires, Caroline. You should already know that." Rebekah snapped, walking over to her and getting up in her face. "What makes you different from Amy?"

A lot of things.

Many things make us different from each other.

"Theres one thing; shes not a Vampire." Elena butted in.

Someone started chuckling, and it was coming from behind me. "You're human, Elena and you've killed people." Klaus smirked, standing next to his brother, Kol, who still had ahold of me.

"They were vampires." She argued.

Lifting my head, I stared at Elena as she glared at the Originals, except Elijah. He was standing near Bonnie, who still looked bored out of her mind. "Even if they were vampires, you still killed them and once in their life time, they were humans." I whispered, getting Klaus and Rebekahs attention.

"BUT YOU STILL KILLED A GIRL BECAUSE SHE MADE YOU UPSET!" Elena screamed.

I wiggled out of Kols arms, and walked over to Rebekah and stood in front of my older sister with her. "Yes, I know that. But Ive been living with it, and always will live it for as long as Im alive." I snapped, glared at her.

"I DONT CARE-" Elena started.

Rolling his eyes, Klaus spoke up and cut Elena off. "Stop it!" He growled, veins appearing under his eyes, which had changed to the color yellow as his fangs appeared. "You will leave this house, before I kill you all"

"Were in the middle of a meeting, though." Matt said, trying to keep everyone calm. But Klaus growled at him, scaring him as he started to stalk forward. "Okay. Were going to leave this house. Cmon on, April. Lets go." He said, grabbing her hand and heading for the front door.

"Lets go, Elena." Stefan said.

She didnt move.

"Elena! We need to go." Damon said, snapping at her.

But it looked like she wasnt going to move, not even after being told twice. And since everyone else, but her, headed for the front door to leave and go home, Klaus growled again and flashed over to Elena, baring his teeth at her. "Klaus! Dont hurt her." I said, putting a hand on his chest and pushed him backwards, away from my older sister.

"I dont need your help!" Elena snarled at me. "You're a pathetic, little girl, who doesn't deserve to be with anyone or have anyone care for. Youre a monster by helping and siding with the Originals. Along with being a freak."

She hit below the belt, shocking me because I didn't except that. Laughing, I stepped aside and held my hands up. "Fine" I mumbled, swiping all emotions off of my face. "Kill her, Klaus." I smirked at her, seeing Elenas face go pale. Damon came running over, but didn't grab ahold of Elena. Instead, his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me away, towards his chest and getting everyones attentions. "Touch her and Amy's dead." He threatened, gripping the side of my neck with both of his hands, getting ready to twist my head and snap my neck.

"You wouldnt do that," Rebekah said, nearly crying.

His grip got tighter around my neck and didn't notice that I couldnxt breathe, until I started struggling against him and trying to remove both of his hands from my neck. Let Amy go and Ill think about it. Klaus snarled, making his eyes flash to a yellow color and then back to a bright blue color, it kept going back and forth between the two colors.

Klaus was trying to stay calm, but his anger was getting the best of him.

Child, you need to calm him down. Only you can do this, not even his siblings. A voice spoke into my head, calmly and wisely. But I haven't this voice before, I don't know who the voice belongs to. Never ever heard it. Who is this? I thought back, hoping that the person got my question.

I am Ayana and I knew the whole Mikaelson family when they were human. Calm Niklaus down. You can do this, and I know you can. The voice spoke back to me, telling what to do and making sure that I knew I could do this on my own, with no ones help at all.

"Klaus, I need you to calm down. Please. I spoke out," whispering but he heard me, and did what I told him to do. He calmed down for me, and only me. Rebekah was full crying, watching Damons every move, seeing what he was going to do. And I already knew what he was going to do, anyway. "Dont worry about me, Ill be fine." I choke out, crying now but not meaning to.

Amy? What are you doing? Rebekah asked, pushing her thoughts into my head.

But I couldn't reply.

Damons grip tightened around my neck, Stefans eyes widened as soon as he realized what was going to happen and my sister, Elena, looked confused about everything and scared since Klaus was quite close to her.

"Goodbye." I whispered.

And then all everyone heard was a snap.