Homecoming

After Klaus snapped Tyler's neck, I was taken home by Rebekah. Apparently, just to be on the safe side. Didn't really understand why, and I didn't bother asking about it, either. Elena wasn't happy on Senior Prank Night because of three reason; First reason was because the night was ruined when Dana and Chad were killed by Stefan and no pranks were set that night. Second reason was because Klaus found she was alive, and made Bonnie fix the problem she had caused. Third reason was because the only way Klaus can make any Hybrid is with her blood. Did anyone else see that one coming? Now, Klaus decided to hold a Party/Homecoming for the town since his dad was dead and not coming back. But I've got a feeling that something is going to happen tonight and it's going to be because of Elena and her friends, they'll have something to do with it.

Walking around Tyler's house, that is where the Party was being held since Klaus decided to move in and I had to stay over with him, I could feel people watching me and as soon as I turned around, I saw Damon Salvatore staring right over at me. He grinned and started strolling over to where I was standing now. "Well, look who it is. Little innocent Vasilisa Gilbert." Damon stated, stopping in front of me. "How's life treating you?' He asked.

Raising my eyebrows, I asked "What do you want, Damon?"

"A lot of thing."

Scoffing at Damon, I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. There was no way that I'm talking to him, he's on Elena's side for everything in the world, just because he loves her. Does anyone l0ve me...? Or will love me? Getting lost in my thoughts, I wasn't looking where I was where I was waling and ended up bumping into someone.

Looking up, I saw Klaus and he was smiling. But as soon as he saw that I didn't look bery happy, his smile disappeared. "What's wrong, love?" He asked.

"It's nothing." I answered, walking away.

Klaus flashed in front of me, making me jump back a little. "Talk to me."

Shaking my head, I said "I'm fine," and then tried to walk off again.

"Tell me," Klaus compelled.

After explaining everything to him, Klaus pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. He kissed my check and said "The Salvatore brothers have always been taking the Petrova Doppelganger's side for a very long time, love. It's nothing to worry your little pretty head about, they both want her but only one can have her."

"She's going to end up getting both killed soon."

He kept me in a tight embrace, still stroking my hair and trying to calm me down. It was working, but Klaus had to leave seconds after. Someone was waiting outside of Tyler's house, wanting to talk to him about something. Turning me around, two fingers lifted my chin up and made me look up. "You're going to stay in this house until I say you can leave. Do you understand me?" Klaus asked, dilating his pupils as he spoke.

I nodded, but didn't understand why he was doing this. He already knew I'd do that he asked because he's probably the only one that cares for me. I have no one else, but him and I wouldn't betray him for my sister. She hates me, and then pretends to care about me whenever her friends are around us both and it makes me sick. She's never really like me, it's all got to do with me being smarter than her but that's not my fault...is it?

Klaus walked off, leaving me around a group of hybrids that are usually near me , being compelled to protect me and not to let anyone neat me unless I say that they can. It's nice that he cares, but every now and then it can get quite annoying having about up- to three people following me around like lost puppies.

After awhile, I got bored and walked to near the front door. Only to find Klaus, he was talking to a man that had Elena by his side and a girl that I didn't seem to recognize. Elena was panicking, I could hear her breathing very loudly and I'm human. And I think I was right about something bad was going to happen tonight, and this was it. "Come and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies." The man said, looking at Elena and then back at over to Klaus.

"Go ahead," He replied, not stopping to think. "Kill her."

Elena started panicking even more now. "No. Klaus, he'll do it."But Klaus didn't seem to car, he had no emotions on his face from what I could see.

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of you abominations." The man said, speaking the truth because if Elena does die, then Klaus won't have her blood to turn the werewolves into hybrids anymore, which is bad...I think.

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus growled, lowly.

The man smile. "To what ends, Niklaus? So you can live forever with no one at your side?" He questioned. "Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! Who do you have? Other than those who's loyalty you forced? No one." The man said, smirking a tiny bit at Klaus now." "No one." He whispered.

And at this moment, I think I could see tears forming in Klaus's eyes. He wanted to cry, but I knew that he wasn't going to because whoever this man was, it would give him the upper hand if he did cry in front of him. "I'm call you're bluff, Father. Kill her." Klaus said, speaking through his teeth.

His father? Wow, I thought his parents would've been dead by now.

The tears in Klaus's eyes were threatening to seep out as he spoke to his father. "My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on, kill her. C'mon old man, kill her. KILL HER!!" Klaus screamed at his father, shaking a little bit.

The man just started laughing laughing. "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from being truly great." His father said, shaking his head at him. And then he took a dagger/knife and stabbed Elena through her back, near her spine as she gasped, trying to breathe. Before dropping her dead on the floor.

Everything went quiet, and I couldn't believe my eyes. My older sister was dead! Damon flashed into the room, he sped straight over to Klaus and stabbed him in the side. Then flipped him over, keeping the stake in his side as Klaus laid on the floor in pain. As I was Damon stab Klaus, something caught my eye. Elena stood up, looking perfectly fine and smiled. The man, who was Klaus's father, turned around and looked at her. "Katherine," He spoke.

The girl, Katherine, turned around and faced Klaus hybrids that were standing in front of Tyler's hous. In her hands were two grenades type things. She pooped of the pins, chucking them into the air above the hybrids while saying "Bab-boom," and the grenades exploded all over the hybrids, sending them to the floor, crying in pain.

Going back to Damon and Klaus fighting, I saw Damon pull the stake out of Klaus's side and raised it into the air, just above his heart. But he got tackled by Stefan, making him drop the stake by Klaus's Stefan pinned his brother to the floor, protecting Klaus for some odd reason. "What are you doing?" Damon questioned, whispering loudly.

Klaus looked at his father, who had turned around, and then over tho the stake, laying by his side. Before getting angry, and picking it up as he got up off the floor. He sped over to his father and lunged himself at him, piercing his father's heart as they crashed to the pavement outside. His father breathed out a scream of some-sort, as flames started to burn up the stake and spread over his body, setting him a-light. The fire burned all over his body, killing him as he laid on the pavement while Klaus stood up and wiped away his tears that had ran down his face. "What the hell did you do?" Damon snarled from inside the house. "He's earned his freedom," Klaus answered, walking over to where Damon was laying and Stefan had been holding him down, but now stood up and turned to face the Original Hybrid, who he looked in the eyes. "Thank you, my friend. You no longer have to do as I say, you're free." He said, and smiled at the end, looking at his old friend that had just saved him.