Casket

No one has explained anything to me after I woke up. All that was going to me that question I thought of before falling asleep on Klaus in the back of his car as Stefan drove to who-knows-where. And making other Hybrids was harder than Klaus thought it would be because when he tried to make his Army of Hybrids, they all started dying after drinking human blood for who-knows-what-reason and Klaus got quite angry about it, but I made sure that I wasn't anywhere near him when he started throwing glass bottles around the campsite that the werewolves have been settled around before we arrived. Elena's birthday passed and I didn't talk that day, not even muttering one word if I was hungry. Not one word! I wounder what she would've of done for her birthday if she was still alive? Probably have a massive party, inviting all of her popular friends and nearly that whole school, too. My thoughts started drifting onto Jeremy, I wonder how he's coping without having any family around him, unless he counts Alaric as family now since I'm not around. Aunt Jenna and Elena's funeral must of been a while ago, I didn't even get to say goodbye to them and that's just messed up. Being taken makes me think about how I didn't get to say goodbye to my parents, either, which just happened to make Elena hat my guts for it. But it's not like I wanted to go to College, without actually saying goodbye to my parents before leaving. Sometimes I wonder what life will be like if I wasn't born... people might of been happier and my parents might of not died in that car crash, which actually happened to be Elena's fault since she was drunk and they had to go and pick her up from a party that she decided to go to. People might be able to blame me for not going to my parents funeral, but i easily could of blamed their deaths of Elena. They wouldn't of died if it wasn't for her.

"Amy," Klaus said, gently trying to get my attention.

Lifting my head, I replied "Yes...?" with tears staining my cheeks red.

He sighed, reaching into the back of the car and pulling me out. Once I was out of the car, Klaus wrapped an arm around my waist, guiding me towards a bar that was called 'Gloria's'. It didn't look that bad, but it wouldn't be a bar that I'd go in on my own if I was older than I am.

"You've got to be kidding me..." A voice said as we walked through the bar. Turning my head, I saw an older looking lady walk near us with a glass of alcohol or something and a rag in her hands.

"So...a hybrid walks into a bar and says-" Klaus started, but got cut off.

Turning to face Klaus, I said "Stop! You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."

Grinning, the old lady looked at me. "I like you, you're not afraid to say what you fell or think." She said, and then turned to looked right at Stefan. "I remember you."

"Yeah, your Gloria...shouldn't you be.." Stefan trailed off.

Sometime I wish that I wasn't around vampires because they know too many people, what with being around for years and years and years. "Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place?" She asked Stefan, making me smile."

Klaus re-wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my body as close to his body as he could. "Gloria's a powerful witch." He told us, smirking as usual when I tried to move but couldn't move an inch.

"I can slow the aging down with herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one." She said, smiling.

Looking over his shoulder, Klaus said " Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" He based it as a question, but I could tell that it wasn't a question Stefan could answer. "You look dashing by the way." He told Gloria, smiling which was fake. Anyone could tell that he wanted something.

"Don't, I now why you're here, Buy first, who's this little girl?" Gloria asked Klaus as the three of us sat down at a table, while pointing over at me and titling her head to the side.