Cure

Three days passed and there was no sign of Klaus, but Katherine can't get out of the house still, Not until Klaus tells her she can leave because before she started drinking vervain, he had compelled her not to leave unless he says she can. I wonder what happens if he dies... can she leave then? Or would she be stuck in the house forever? Question after question keeps popping up in my mind, and none of them have been answered yet because either they can't be answered or I don't know who will be able to answer them.

Wandering around the house, I hear voices. They were coming from the living room, and had only just started. Jogging downstairs, I skidded to a sudden stop in the living room once I spotted Klaus, Stefan and another man, that I didn't know, in the room with Katherine, who seemed to be staying out of the way. The three men didn't notice that I was in the room but Katherine did because she grinned at me before waving, which got herself weird looks from the guys.

After a few seconds, the three men noticed that I was standing in the door-way. There's my little guest," Klaus smirked, beginning to walk over to me but stopped when I moved away from him, heading for the sofa that was the furthest away from him. "She doesn't really like me at the moment."

"Wonder why, Niklaus." The brown haired man said.

Stefan snapped out of his own world,"Amy? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Raising my eyebrows up, I said. "Just felt like coming over, got the urge to come and talk to the Original." and that got Stefan to glare straight at me.

Oh no... did I upset him? "Weren't you an innocent little girl a week ago?" Stefan asked, crossing his arms over his chest while I just shrugged, not knowing what to say. He just shook his head and then looked over at Klaus, who was smirking at the scene that was playing in front of him. "I need your help, it's my brother."

His brother? What's wrong with Damon, or what has he done?

Grabbing a wooden stake, Klaus rammed it through Stefan's stomach and said "That's going to have to wait a tick, you see I have and an obligation to my brother, which requires my immediate attention." before walking off.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here.: The brown haired man said, walking closer to Stefan. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunited me with my own."

"And so I shall," Klaus had came up behind his brother, making him turn around and getting a dagger to the heart, which made me scream my head off and his brother yell in pain. Klaus stabbed the dagger deeper into his brother's chest, making him go still and grey before falling to the floor dead, which just made me scream louder as my hands made their way up my chest, clutching at my shoulders as tears dripped down my face in fear.

While I had been screaming, Klaus flashed over to Stefan and slammed him into the wall. "Now, what am I going to do with you?" He breathed out, smirking at the end. He started talking, as I just blocked him out, trying not to freak out anymore but it wasn't working very well because I had slid down the wall, still clutching my chest.

Twenty minutes had passes, Stefan's gone vampire mood with all of the blood he's drank after Klaus showed him that his blood was a cure to a werewolf bite by using Katherine as an example because Damon had been bitten by Tyler Lockwood, who just happened to be a new and stupid werewolf. They had made a deal, something about Stefan joining Klaus and staying with him for a full century.

"Sweetheart," Klaus stated, picking up a bottle that had his blood in it and walked over to Katherine, who sat on the sofa by herself. He grabbed a hold of her by the throat, pulling her to her feet and looked her in the eyes. "Take this over to Damon and come right back."

"You want me to leave?" She asked.

Stefan looked up from the blood bag in his hands. "NO," He whispered.

"Yes." Klaus said, nodding his head. "And if I were you, I'd hurry." But Katherine was already gone before he finished, speeding out of the front door and to her freedom.

Looks like Damon's isn't getting cured. As Klaus sat down in one of the chair, which happened to be near me, Stefan said "She'll never take it to him," and that just made Klaus shrug at him, not caring because he already had his deal and now, it looks like Damon's going to dies without that cure.

My heart was pounding in fear, all I could hear was my heart and nothing else as I was think about;

Do I have to stay here?

Or am I going to get to leave these two men?

What the hell is going to happen if I end up staying with Klaus and Stefan?

Am I going to die?

Or will I actually live?

Is Aunt Jenna worrying about me, or does she only care about Elena like usual?

While I was thinking, I didn't notice Klaus get up and crouched down in front of me with his head titled to the side. "Your heart is driving me insane, love." He whispered, looking me in the eyes. "Calm down and don't be scared," Klaus said, making his pupils dilate and for some odd reason, instantly I calmed down and wasn't scared

"Impossible," Stefan breathed out.

Klaus snapped his head up and looked over his shoulder at Stefan. "What's impossible?"

Shit! Closing my eyes, I prayed for Stefan not to say anything. Klaus doesn't need to know that I can' be compelled by vampires, except for him because Damon's tried compelling me and Katherine tried, too. So how can he be able to compel me? "Its impossible that you just compelled her." Stefan answered.

"Why's that?" Klaus asked, getting up as I opened my eyes.

Looking over at Stefan, I shuck my head, trying to tell him not tell Klaus anything. But it didn't work. "Because Damon couldn't compel her to forget about vampires, where as you just compelled her to calm down and not to be scared, which worked." Stefan explained.

"Really?" Klaus asked.

Stefan nodded, not daring to look my in the eyes because he probably knew there would be anger and fear showing in them. I'm a goner! "Thanks Stefan." I snarled, letting a tear run down from my eye as I looked up at Klaus, who stood in front of me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"This just changes my option on freeing you." Klaus said.