Powers Used

Humming to myself, I trailed downstairs in a bad mood. Today was the day people, more like just Klaus, was treating me like a child and that's not fair! Why do I have to be treated like a child? Sometimes, I think I shouldn't insult people that are older than me. But if I didn't do that, then I wouldn't get to insult anyone. Plus. It's a lot of fun. Klaus needs to chill out and stop being so serous all of the blood time. It's quite annoying! By the time I was at the bottom of the stairs, I saw that everyone was in there.

In the room, there was:

Elijah

Klaus

Rebekah

Matt

Kol

Stefan

Damon

Elena

Caroline

Bonnie

Jeremy

And April? What the hell is she doing her?

You're late love. What did I tell you before I left the room earlier? Klaus thought, glancing over at me and then back over at the warm, blazing fire that was burning. Oh yeah, I was supposed to be only five minutes and that's it. Instead, I was about thirty minutes long with getting ready for this morning's meeting. Oops.

"Who cares!" I shot back.

Klaus got angry with the comment I made back. Oh no....what's going to happen? Flashing in front of me, I stumbled back out of fright and backed myself into a wall. "Watch the attitude, love. I don't like it!" He snapped, his eyes glowing yellow as he stared at me.

Can't they just stop flirting, so we can get on with this meeting now? Damon questioned in his mind, which ended up making me smirk and made Klaus confused. He probably forgot that I can read everyone's thoughts, not just his thoughts. Wait...that means that I can find out anything in someone's mind, doesn't?

Awesome!

Pushing Klaus away, he stumbled backwards and I walked over to stand next to Rebekah, who smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, giving me a side wards hug and I just grabbed onto her arm, leaning into her side. No one spoke after a minute or two, I decided to start off the convocation instead because it looked like no one else was going to do it. "Hey Damon?" I said, getting his attention.

"What?" He snapped.

Grinning, I heard Klaus growled at Damon because of how he spoke to me and saw that Damon rolled his eyes at me. "I thought you wanted to get on with this meeting?" I questioned and watched his eyes widen as soon as the words left my mouth, smirking to myself and I think Rebekah caught onto what was happening after she looked between me and him.

"How did-"Damon started.

Cutting him off, Rebekah continued. "How did she do that? Was that what you were going to ask?"

Kol looked amused by everything that was happening, but who wouldn't He knew what was going on and loved looking at the people that were looking highly confused by everything. "What's wrong, Damon? Have you only just been robbed of your tongue?"

Kol questioned, smirking.

"Now who's being childish, Klaus?" I said, looking over at him.

Shaking his head, Klaus said "Still you, love."

Just then, an idea popped into my head. "I'm a child now....right?" I questioned. Klaus nodded his head, making me sirk. "Okay then. If I'm a child, then I should be hanging around with guys that are years older than me...correct?"

"No, but you're not getting out of this, love." He answered, chuckling.

What's going on? Why did my stupid and pathetic younger sister just say all those things? Elena thought. Snapping my head up. I looked over at her and glared straight at her, wanting her to be in pain. She deserves to feel pain, all of the pain that I have ever felt since I came home from college because she's the one that's caused it all and I hate her for that. A few seconds later, Elena was clutching her head in pain and falling down to her knees with blood dripping down from her nose, before getting surrounded by here friends and our brother. The only original that went over to help Elena was Elijah. But her cares for everyone, even if they have betrayed him in the past....he will still care from the looks of it. "What's happening?" Stefan panicked.

I don't know." Elijah answered.

Angry still filled my veins, who cares what's wrong with her? Cause I don't and they shouldn't. either. Elena only care for herself, and she wants me dead. But in my eyes, she deserves to...die. Right here and right now! Damon started to panic next. "Her heartbeat! It's slowing down." He breathed out, scared.

"She's dying." Caroline cried out, clutching onto Matt's arm.

What's happening to Elena? She can't die and leave me on my own. That's not fair. Everyone is always leaving me. Mom and dad are dead, they left. Aunt Jenna and Uncle John are dead, too. And then Amy left me, at least she's not dead. But she doesn't even care for our sister, she's just standing by Rebekah and staring at Elena, glaring. She's the one that deserves to have this happening to her! I-I hate her! Jeremy thought, glancing over at me with tears running down his face.