Home

Slowly, I pulled up to the house. My house that I lived in months ago with my parents and two siblings, my older brother and sister. The house looked exactly the same, nothing changed about the house, it was like I hadn't left home months ago. But it's not the house I'm worried about, it's actually what Elena and Jeremy are going to say when they see me in Mystic Falls. I haven't seen them since Aunt Jenna sent me to college, I didn't even go to our parents funeral because I was already settling in college in another state while everyone else in Mystic Falls was at their funeral. Don't think that Elena or Jeremy will be happy that I'm here.

"Amy! You're finally here," Aunt Jenna screamed, running out of the house.

I smiled. At least someone was happy to see me in Mystic Falls, not even my old friends were happy to see me when I stopped at Mystic Grills for a drink and a stretch before coming here. Some of Elena,s friends saw me, Bonnie and Caroline, and I got one glare and one sad disappointed look. Nice...isn't it?

"Hi, Jenna." I said, getting out of the car and walking to the car-boot.

Grabbing boxes that had all my stuff within them, I headed for house with Aunt Jenna trailing after me with boxes in her arms, too. "So, how was college?" She asked as we set down the boxes and going back out of the house to grab more boxes.

"Not bad," I replied , reaching into the boot of the care and passing two boxes over to Aunt Jenna, before grabbing another three for myself since they were mine and I'm used to carrying more boxes around than her. Also, I knew that I was stronger than her.

"That means it was boring," Aunt Jenna laughed.

Laughing with her, I closed the car-boot and locked the care, seeing that these boxes were the last ones. "Yea, but only a little bit." I said, making sure she knew that I was still fine with her decision about sending me to college earlier that usual because my parents weren't going to let me out, even though I wanted to go before they died. But after they died, it felt like that it wouldn't of been right to go because they didn't want me to go to college, but Aunt Jenna made me since she was the adult and in charge.

We walked upstairs and Jenna started helping me unpack everything, putting clothes into draws and the little wardrobe that was in the corner of the room. Looking around the room, I started think about what Elena and Jeremy would say when they find out that I'm back in Mystic Falls, and not paying attention to anything else around me. After everything was unpacked, I sat cross-legged on the soft comfortable bed and looked at a picture as it that was laying face down on the bedside table. Carefully, I reached over and picked it up, looking down at the picture as it sat on my lap. In the picture, there was three young sibling teenagers, smiling and laughing, and not paying attention to whoever took the picture, at the time but just simply having fun, messing with each other. Two of them were girls and one of them was a boy, and anyone would be able to tell that they were related. The youngest girl was upside-down, being carried around on the boy's shoulder while the oldest girl was laughing her head off, letting people know she thought it was funny. Smiling, I knew that I had missed Elena and Jeremy a lot, along with having loads of fun with my friends. But they probably don't want to know me now, definitely not after i left without telling them anything and just leaving it up to Elena to tell them that I was gone and not coming back. I guess that when I go back to school, I'll have no one to talk to or hang with because my friend won't want to know me, both Jeremy and Elena won't want to me hanging around with them and their friends.

"I'm sorry," Aunt Jenna said, breaking my train of thoughts.

Staring at her, I titled my head to the side and said :What? Why are you sorry?" But then it clicked in my head. I knew why she was sorry and that's because she sent me off to college when I didn't really want to go there. I knew I would have gone, just not so soon. "Its okay, you did what you had to do. Don't say your sorry when you don't have to say it." I told her

Nodding, she smiled over at me. Then I heard the front door opened and a familiar voice shouted out. "Jenna!" Who's car is out front?" It was Elena's voice that shouted, and she sounded fine, maybe a little bit tired, but the same as the day that I left. Aunt Jenna smiled, putting one finger to her lips, which was a way of telling me to be quiet and not to say a word. She walked out of the room, turning her face plain as she stopped at the top of the stairs as I set down the picture frame and quietly got off the bed, not.making a sound. "Do you have a friend here, Aunt Jenna?" Elena asked, wondering.
"Not really a friend," Aunt Jenna replied, grinning as I walked through the bedroom door and leaned against the wall, where I couldn't be seen by anyone. I already knew what would happen as soon as Elena spots that I'm back from college and living at home now." She wouldn't like it one little bit, I knew this much about her.
Getting annoyed, my older sister asked" Who is it then?" And that's when Jenna peered over her shoulder, nodding at me to come forward and let myself be seen. I didn't want to, but I pushed myself off the walk, walking over to stand next to Jenna and I couldn't help but grin down at Elena, who didn't look happy to see me. "What are you doing here?" Elena snarled, crossing her arms. Butting my lip, I didn't have a clue what to say back to her. I knew this would happen, but I never knew what I would have been saying to my sister afterwards. But Aunt Jenna did know what to say though, and that was having a go at my sister for being nasty. "Elena!! Don't be rude or nasty to your little sister!! She's just came home and you react like that when it's the first time you see her in months?" Jenna snapped, running down the stairs as my sister walked towards the kitchen.
Great! I can already feel the family love from Elena. I wonder what Jeremy's going to be like? As I thought about this, I trailed down the stairs and into the living room before falling down on the couch. I laid on my back, listening to Elena and Aunt Jenna argue with each other about the way to speak to family members when you haven't seen them for months. This was a nice way to start the first day back home. I started thinking about things like; How is Jeremy going to react? Will he be angry like Elena or happy like Jenna? Had he been angry when he found out that I was going? Is he going to hate me for leaving home months ago without a goodbye? And then, there was the most important question swirling around in my head and it was will I be hated by both of my older siblings.
My thoughts were interrupted once again, but this time it was by a young male voice yelling the words " I'm home!" but he didn't stop there, though "Why are you two arguing in the kitchen?" I heard Jeremy asked. He was probably as confused as a cat would be if you put a cat would be if you put it in front of a tank of fish.
Quietly and sneakily, I climbed off the couch and appeared around the kitchen door, where the rest of my family was standing. Elena looked furious, which meant that she was pisses and not calming down any time soon. Aunt Jenna wasn't looking too happy because she was scowling over at my older sister and Jeremy  was standing with his back to me. I could easily picture a confused look written all over my brother's face. "That would be because of me," I answered his question, leaning in the doorway and rubbing my arms.
Jeremy whipped around. He looked very shocked at the sound of my voice before running over to where I was standing. In a splint second, I was wrapped in his arms, they went around my petite body and I was being spun around on the spot. "Amy!! You're back home!" He shouted, hugging the life out of me and then kissing my cheek, grinning like a mad-man on a killing spree when he sets me back on my feet. "I can't believe I get little innocent Amy back."
"Yeah, and I'm back for good." I smiled. Rolling her eyes, Elena mumbled "Great! That is just wonderful news," and then walked off.

Is Amy an innocent girl, or not? Let me know what you think.