Chapter 29

Hermione

I couldn't get comfy so I felt around the bed for Draco. I shot up from the bed when I realized he wasn't there. My bare feet hit the cold floor as I slowly walked out of the room.

I found the room he was in to see he was awake too. "Couldn't sleep?" I asked, scaring him.

"No, I'm not used to an empty bed," he replied. "Is that why your up?"

I nodded and crawled in bed next to him. He turned me so my back was too him and wrapped his arms around be, resting his hands on my stomach.

I quickly felt myself drifting off to sleep.

~*~*~

I was shook awake by Ginny. I groaned when she turned on the light. "Wake up Hermione!" She said. "I need to heal your wounds."

I sat up and looked at Draco who had his head under a pillow. Next thing I know I'm up in the air. Ginny turned off the light and moved me to the kitchen.

A bunch of different potions were laid out on the table and a chair was close to the wall. Ginny set me in the chair.

"It is best to do this while your tired so three in the morning it is!" Ginny exclaimed. "I am going to charm your hands to the wall and your butt to the seat. Then I will use the potions to heal the wounds."

I nodded and she stuck my butt to the chair and hands to the wall. She took the bandages from my arms revealing the deep gashes in my skin. "This is gonna hurt," she said, unlocking the first potion.

I cried in pain as she poured the potion on my shredded skin. When she finished with my arms my face was soaked with tears. "Now we need to do your legs," Ginny said, pulling out another set of potions.

She repeated the same, long process on my legs. I was breathing heavily and my face was covered in tears but all the wounds were gone. Ginny uncharmed my hands, legs, and butt."I have a feeling this will be harder to do on Draco and Narcissa," Ginny muttered.

"That didn't even leave scars," I said, looking at my healed arms and legs.

"Mum showed me this after the war," she replied. "It heals any wounds by the cruciatus... how many times was it used on you?" She asked in a whisper.

"So... so many times, you would think someone would get used to it but.... it felt worse every time. It got to the point I couldn't look at a mirror without shattering it, which led to more pain..." I whispered. "But, Draco was always there to make it better, he always helped..." I zoned out.

Ginny waved a hand in front of my face snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Are you alright?" She asked softly.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"Do you want to wake Draco or should I?" Ginny asked.

"I will, just give me one minute before you come in," I said, getting to my feet.

I walked upstairs and opened the door. Draco's hand was searching for me on the bed. I smiled and slid in next to him. I kissed his lips softly making him kiss back. I pulled away and looked into his silver eyes.

Ginny turned on the light, blinding both of us. "Draco, get up."

I helped him out of the bed and explained how Ginny explained to me. He nodded so I helped him downstairs. Ginny bound his hands to the wall and but to the chair.

"It will hurt, a lot," Ginny said as she uncorked a potion.

After a long, long time of Draco yelling every curse in the book Ginny finished his arms, legs, and chest. She unbound him and left us so she could wake Narcissa.

"That hurt," he muttered.

"Your telling me," I replied. "Wanna go back to bed?"

"Yes," he replied.

We made our way back upstairs and snuggled together in the bed.

~*~*~

I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I was sick as usual and I heard footsteps behind me. Draco held my hair and rubbed my back. Literally lost all the food in me.

When I finished, I fell back into Draco's arms. Still being weak himself, he stumbled slightly. He quickly got over it, and helped me to the kitchen.

To my surprise Ginny was cooking. "Good morning!" She cheered. "Hermione?"

"I'm fine, just need food," I muttered, as Draco helped me to a chair. He sat by me and played with my hair.

"Good because foods done," she said putting a large plate of food in front of me and Draco.

"Thank you," I said, shoving food in my mouth.

"Yeah, thanks," Draco muttered.

"Hurry up and eat so you can shower," Ginny replied.

"Ginny, your turning into your mum," I laughed.

"No I'm not," she said, putting more food on my plate.

I gave her a look, "yes you are."

She looked at the frying pan him her hand and shrieked. "I am!"

Draco and I laughed. She glared at us. I continued to eat.

"So.... I noticed you two were in the same bed this morning..." Ginny said, sitting by me.

"Well yeah," Draco stated. "She has my child inside of her."

I choked on my water. Draco patted my back, "something wrong love?"

"No, just... how you said it," I replied, between coughs.

He chuckled and lightly kissed me. Ginny coughed on the other side of the room. I pulled back, "sorry Gin."

"That was the weirdest thing I've seen in my life," she said.

"I'm going to check on mum," Draco said, standing up.

I shoved the rest of the food in my mouth. "Gin?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know what happened to my wand?" I asked.

"It was broken when we found it, we need to get you a new one," she replied.

"Okay, maybe I will go tomorrow, and ask Ollivander to make me one," I said.

"I will put an order in for you and will pick it up tomorrow," she offered.

Before I could protest she went upstairs.