Chapter 9

Harry

I continued to search every place where Hermione could be. I couldn't get Ginny to sleep at night so she is going mad. Every minute of the day I just apparate to random places and search for Hermione.

Draco

I woke up to see my wand was missing from the bedside table. I jumped up from my bed to see the door was still locked. I opened the bathroom door to see Hermione casting spells on her hair.

"Hermione?" I asked causing her to jump.

"Yes?" She squeaked, continuing curling her hair.

"What are you doing?"

"My hair," she replied. "Done!" She said handing me my wand.

She walked out of the room and to the bookshelf. She grabbed The Tales of Beedle the Bard. She sat on the bed and started to read.

She looked like she was trying to keep herself busy. She slammed the book closed. "You know what? Let's go outside, it's nice outside," she said getting off the bed. I pocketed my wand after unlocking the door. I got shoes on quickly and Hermione slid on her shoes.

She lead the way outside. She walked to the door and went outside. She fell face first in the Lilys.

"Hermione?" I asked softly. "Do you want to talk?"

"About..."

"Anything," I replied.

"No."

I stayed silent. What do I say in this situation?

"So... what do you want to do today?" I asked.

She sat up. "I have no idea."

"Me neither," I said.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT FILTHY MUDBLOOD?!" Aunt Bella screamed.

"I was just showing her around," I quickly explained as Aunt Bella walked up to Hermione.

She shot a curse at Hermione who screamed. Aunt Bella smirked then went back inside. As soon as the door shut I went to Hermione. She stood up looking fine.

"What? How did you?" I stuttered.

"I dodged the curse and screamed so she wouldn't try again," she smiled, "and it worked."

"You are a genius," I said.

Her smile grew slightly bigger. She plopped back down in the lilys and relaxed. "So..."

"Let's go back in the house," I said. She nodded and stood up. She picked one Lily before we walked inside.

I looked around to make sure Aunt Bella wasn't in sight. We ran up to my room and I locked the door. Hermione picked up her book and sat on the bed. She started reading.

I got some parchment and a quill to owl Theo. I gave it to my owl and watched it fly away. Hermione was half on the bed sinking deeper into her book.

After about ten minutes Theo apparated in the room. Hermione jumped and fell off the bed. "Sorry," Theo said helping her up. Hermione looked shocked.

"He's different from Blaise," I told her. She nodded and sat on the bed.

"What did Blaise do this time?" Theo asked.

"Dislocated her shoulder and made her wounds bleed," I replied.

"I'm gonna bloody kill him one of these days," Theo muttered. Hermione returned to her book. "You haven't changed a bit Granger."

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Nothing," he laughed.

Hermione

I put the book down and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"What are you guys doing today?" Theo asked

"Absolutely nothing," Draco replied.

"We can all hang out at my house. My parents are out," Theo suggested. Draco looked at me.

"Sounds better than hanging out here," Draco said and I nodded.

"Let's go then." Draco held my arm and apparated to Theodore's house.

We showed up in a beautiful garden that was similar to Draco's. We walked inside and saw Theodore. "Why didn't you apparate in?"

"You have wards against anyone that doesn't have your blood," Draco replied. "Don't want to get splinched."

Theodore nodded. "Forgot 'bout that," he laughed. Draco rolled his eyes. "You guys want to ride brooms, I got an extra?"

"Definitely," Draco said.

"Never!" I said.

"Why?" Draco asked.

"Never been on a broom, never will," I replied simply.

"Never been on a broom?!" Draco exclaimed. "Well we need to get you out there now!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside.

"I don't want to get on a broom," I said nervously.

"Why? Are you scared?" Theodore mocked.

"So what if I am?" I snapped.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here by you. Your going to love it," Draco said.

I sighed and got on in front of Draco. He put his arms over mine and kicked off the ground. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth.

"Having fun yet?" Draco asked. I shook my head. "It's better if you open your eyes." I opened my eyes and was amazed at how beautiful it was. "Better?"

"It's beautiful!" I said as we flew over a lake. Theodore caught up and flew behind us.

~*~*~

When we finally made it back to the house I was happy to get off the broom. "That was awesome!" I exclaimed.

Draco chuckled. "Told you you'd love it," he said.

"But it's nice to have my feet on the ground," I added.

"Theo's not back yet," Draco stated. He stepped closer.

"What are you-" I was cut off when he smashed his lips into mine.

I instantly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me against the house and deepened the kiss.

"OI!" Theodore yelled causing me and Draco to jump apart. "Get a room, I don't want to see that!"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Sorry, mate," Draco smirked.

"Do you need to be back anytime soon?" Theodore asked.

"I don't have plans, so no," Draco replied.

"You guys want to spend the night?"

Draco looked at me. "I would rather be here than at your house. I've had enough torture for the day," I said.

"Sounds like a plan then," Draco replied.

~*~*~

I looked out the window too see it was dark.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth or what?" Draco asked.

"Right, wizards. Um, so truth or dare is a game where we sit in a circle and spin a bottle. Whoever it lands on has to take a truth or dare." I explained. "A dare is when you have to do something or take a punishment which is far worse and a truth is self explanatory."

"Sounds fun," Theodore said.

"I'll get the bottle," Draco cut in.