Chapter 21

Y/n's pov
As I walked over to the river I realised I was not the only person awake, Aphmau was there too. I walk over to her and sit at the edge of the river "couldn't sleep?" I asked aph "yeah.......hey can I...ask you something?" Aph said "yeah sure aph, you can ask me anything" I said she sighs and looks down then back up at me "I, don't know how to say this but...i-i don't know, but I'm just going to ask you...aren't you tired?" She says with a serious face on. I burst out laughing "omi aph! I thought we were going to have like a best friend bonding time!" I whisper/shout. Aphmau couldn't even say a full sentence by this time all I could hear were her giggles, somehow through all that we fell asleep on each other.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and Aphmau sleeping beside me. "Aph, wake up!" I say shaking her shoulder. "Huh? What? Why are we here?" She says rubbing her eyes "I think we fell asleep here" I say "no? Really?" Aph said "don't you give me sarcasm! You asked the question!" I said and got up, dusting the dirt and grass off of myself and aph did the same. "I wonder if everyone is awake yet?" I though aloud "probably, I hope anyway I need food" she replies "yeah food sounds amazing right about now" I say and walk faster. As we reach the camp I saw Aaron was the only other person awake "hey Aaron, how long have you been awake for?" Aph asked "oh, you know ever since I I heard you two yell something about sarcasm." He says  "oh....heh sorry about that...." I say scratching the back of my neck "no, it's okay, anyway how long have you guys been awake?" He asks "not long. We fell asleep at the river last night so the sun woke me up, so I woke aph up." I say smirking at her "yeah, about that.....i think you better run" aph says with a wild look on her face, my eyes widen and I start sprinting as far as I could and as fast as I could, I know aph can't catch me, nobody can. After getting far enough away I climb a tall tree, it would be hard for others to climb but I have experience. I sat at the top branch and watched as Aphmau ran past, multiple times until running out of breath and sitting right underneath the tree I was in, so naturally I hung upside down on the branch above her head and yelled 'boo' making her jump, and look at me with a glare "how long have you been up there!?" She yells "long enough to see you run past multiple times" I say laughing my butt off "ha ha yeah very funny, let's go, the others might get worried" she says pouting a bit "yeah okay" I say and start running again.

Aaron's pov
The girls have been gone for a while, I wonder if aph caught y/n yet.... I thought. The others woke up some time ago and are now asking me where the they were, I just kept telling them that they were fine. I'm sure they are, I mean y/n is there and she is amazing at combat and running and stuff like this, I mean she beat me in combat! ME! (I wrote me twice so it autocorrected to meme...😂) soon the girls arrived back and of course aph was red from running but y/n looked as though she only walked a few metres. "H-how!?" Aphmau yelled "what? Oh...I used to do this...a lot!" Y/n said proudly.

Boys pov
Y/n looks so cute like that....

Y/n pov
All the boys had the same look on their faces and katelyn was glaring at them all. I giggled when she got up and slapped each one out of their day dream "what were you guys thinking about?" I ask. They all look away and mutter things like 'nothing' or 'don't worry about it'. I wonder what was going through their minds. Oh well. I snap out of my thoughts as my belly rumbled "I need fooooood~" I say falling onto one of the logs "yeah, I do to, what is there to eat?" Travis said " I am going to make some bacon and eggs over the fire" katelyn said "how?" I ask "with my mini frying pan" katelyn said "oh...Kay?....that's definitely not weird at all" I say. And she glares at me.

As we were eating there was a rustle in the bushes so I decided to check it out. As I walked on into the bushes a hand clamped over my face. "I always win, never forget about that" a voice said. Then there was a sudden feeling of pain in my chest.
The person had stabbed me.
No words came out as I walk dragged away. Eventually everything went black and cold.

Ash's pov
"Hey guys where is y/n?" I ask "she went to go check out something in the bushes" Laurence said and my eyes widen "well she hadn't been back yet and it has been 10 minutes! I'm going to go check on her" I say and everyone nodded coming along. The first thing I noticed was a trail of blood. The colour drained from my face, I looked up and everyone's faces went pale then we all broke out into a sprint in the direction the blood was going.

After an hour and a half we found her. She was laying on the ground lifeless, tears found their way out of my tear ducks and out spilling onto my face. I ran over to her and picked up her arm. It was ice cold, I checked for a pulse. None. My face dropped and I started to bawl my eyes out I started to shake her "YOU CANT LEAVE ME! DONT DO THIS, YOUR PRANKING US RIGHT! Y/N! THIS ISNT FUNNY!.....please..." By now everyone was there staring at her tears running down their faces. The boys were devastated they cried out things like "why her!?out of all the people I loved! Why her!" And the girls were sobbing to each other about the girl they thought was like a sister to them.

But alas

She was gone.

She is with irean and her family now.

Okay guys that was the end! I'm sorry if you don't like that ending. But it's going to be like that! I hope you have enjoyed this book. I had fun writing this, anyway there is other books I am writing there is a travis x reader soon to come out. But that won't be for a while, but keep an eye out for that.

Bye Aphmau lovers!