Chapter 8- the sleepover pt:1

Key:
Y/n-your name
F/c-favorite colour
S/n-sister's name

Your pov
I get a text from cadenza how did she get my number!?
(C-cadenza y-you)
C- hey! Would you like to have a sleepover!?
Y- umm sure i guess does katelyn know?
C- no not yet... Why?
Y- oh cause im with her at the moment want me to ask her for you?
C- sure
"hey katelyn?" i look over to her "yes Y/n?" "would you like to come to a sleepover at Cadenza's house im going." i say she sighs "fine but only because you are going too" "yay! Okay cool i will tell cadenza!" i say
Y- she said yes!
C-yay!  Okay come over at 4:30
Y-okay!
I look at the clock to see that it was 4:00 already just enough time to get ready and leave. Katelyn and I walk up to her room and get our bags ready. I look at the clock and its 4:25 "katelyn lets go!" i yell from the bottom of the stairs she eventually comes down and we go to Cadenza's house.

~time skip to Cadenza's brought to you by tablemau~

We walk up the pathway to the door and knock. We hear running and then the door swings open.  "Y/n! Katelyn!" cadenza yells pulling us inside "whoa cadenza why are you so excited!?" katelyn asks "well this will be a sleepover with the boys!" she yells "what?" i ask slightly confused "well laurance is Inviting his friends over for a sleepover as well so we are going to conbine our sleepovers together!" cadenza squeals. We put our things in the lounge room and sit on the couch. Laurance was already there so i sit next to him. "hi laurance!" i smile "oh hey Y/n" laurance says ( i keep writing my own name instead of Y/n 😂) "so cadenza where are the others?" i ask "oh they should be here so--" she cut off by the doorbell ringing she runs to the door and everyone was there they come in and sit on the couch or the floor. "okay well first what are we gonna do?" Dante asks "well first we are going to play truth or dare!" cadenza says oh no...
"and dante since you asked you get to go first" laurance adds "okay well travis truth or dare?"dante asks "dare" he says confidently "okay i dare you to.... " he thinks for a minute and continues "to keep the hottest girl on your lap for the rest of the game!" he says travis smirks and looks at me "dante were you trying to punish travis or the poor girl!?" katelyn asks "no-one really" he says shrugging travis gets closer to me and pulls me up onto his lap i could feel the heat rise in my cheeks once again... "okay travis now its your turn" aphmau says "okay umm.... Aphmau truth or dare?" he asks "umm i choose truth!" she says "okay.....who do you like?" he asks "this table! She yells hugging the kitchen table we laugh and now its aphmaus turn "okay umm Y/n truth or dare!" she says i hesitate but answer "dare" i say "okay... I dare you to show us were you live!" she says i stiffen travis noticed and hugs me tighter then i got an idea "well aph you might have already been there!" i say she looks confused "what do you mean?" she asks tilting her head a bit "have you been to katelyns?" i ask "yeah... But why do you ask? " "well thats were i live!" i say "how come i never met you or seen you around there before?" she asks "thats because she only moved in yesterday" katelyn says her eyes widen and her hand covers her mouth noticing what she had just said "what  why? " aph asks "uhh this is truth or dare not 20 questions!" i say changing the subject "Y/n.....this is not truth or dare anymore.... " garroth says concern written all over my face "why? " i ask trying to avoid what i know will come up next "bacause I-we are concerned about you" dante says "well that doesnt really matter can we just play?" i ask a bit annoyed "Y/n were did you live before katelyns house?" nicole asks "....." i tighten my grip on Travis's arms that are around my waist he notices that i dont want to talk about it and speaks up "how about we just watch a movie because im pretty sure Y/n doesnt want to talk about it... " travis says they all nod knowing that they are not getting an answer. While everybody sits down and was distracted on the movie i sneek out the back door and sit in the tree in the backyard looking up at the stars through the leaves. Why do they care? That was all that went through my mind untill i heard the back door open i look in the direction to see Dante looking at me "hey what are you doing out here its cold" he wispers "i wanted some space from everyone i guess" i say looking down at him he starts to climb up to me and sits on the opposite branch "can you please tell me were you lived?" he says and gives me the puppy dog eyes "......fine but let me tell travis were i am going" i said "why travis?" dante asks "because he is the only one who knows were that is he is the only reason i am not there now" i say "oh.... Okay" i walk to travis and tell him were i will be he nods and i silently walk out with dante. "so were do you live?" dante asked "over here dont worry" i say finally we reach the forest entrance and we walk in "uhh Y/n?" "yes dante?" "why are we going into the woods?" he asks as i stop "and why did you stop?" he says "i stopped because we are here" i wisper "what!?" dante yells/wispers "yeah..... We are here" i say walking up to the tree with s/n's name carved on it. "im so sorry" dante says "why are you sorry it wasnt your fault.... " i say "i know but i feel sorry for you..... " dante says "oh.... " i say i climb the tree and a see a shimmering inside the tree...... I pull the bark back and saw the necklace my sister had worn it had a golden chain with her name on it. I grabed it out and put it on i rubbed my thumb over it as tears threatened to spill, dante eventually got up and saw me crying.

Dante's pov
When we got to Y/n's old place i was shocked once we got closer i noticed that she was staring at something carved on the tree then she climbed up the tree i walked closer and i noticed that it was for her sister or what i am guessing anyway. I climb up the tree and notice that Y/n has a necklace on, she wasnt wearing it before i was going to ask were she got it from but i noticed that she was crying i wrap my arms around her and she cried into my chest

~time skip to the house~

Y/n pov
We get back and i notice that the movie hasnt ended yet and no one has noticed that we have gone so we both sit back down and watch the last 5 minutes of the movie.
"hey Y/n?" cadenza asks "yes?" i say "do you want to choose a game or something?" she asks "ugh yeah sure but let me get into my pajamas first" i say and get up to get changed. (pic above) i go back to the lounge room and cadenza looks at me weird "ummm Y/n?" sye asks "yes?" i say "you should really take of you makeup and aren't those katelyns pajamas?" she asks "well yes they are katelyns and i dont wear makeup" i say she looks shocked and comes up to me i am now face to face with her and she is really close "u-um cadenza?" i say "oh sorry its just your really pretty i just thought you had makeup on..... Heh and why are you wearing katelyns clothes?"she asks "ummm because i need new ones! Yeah thats it i need new clothes since mine are....not in style anymore!....yeah" i say  "well in that case we are going to the mall and im going to buy you new clothes!" she squeals.  "okay..... But im going to sleep its midnight goodnight" i say "goodnight" everyone else says and gets into their sleeping bags.

~DarkPheonix2001~

Thank you for reading! Hope you liked this chapter im trying so hard! Anyway goodbye Aphmau lovers!