Chapter 10

Okay okay please dont kill me, i sorry for not updating in so long i just have writers block. Okay onward to the story!

Key:
Y/n: your name
F/C: favorite color
F/c: favorite cereal

Your pov:
I wake up to the sun going through my window to my eyes it's 6:30 so i decided to take a shower and get changed into my clothes (at top like usual) the weekend was.... Eventful? I dont really know how to feel about it i mean i had fun just i felt awkward. I walked down stairs and grabed some F/c. I finished my cereal and grabed my F/c bag and left to go to school.

~time skip~

When i got there like the first day, i bumped into someone. I look up to meet with a blue gaze "sorry gene" i say getting up and dusting the imaginary dirt off "thats okay Y/n so what do you have first?" he asks "oh umm i have music" i say "okay well now i know where you have to be we still have 15 minutes untill school starts so come hang with me i want to show you some of my friends" he says "um okay" i say we walk over to a group there was a guy with brown hair and brown eyes (i think it is brown plz tell me if i am wrong) i also see michi and....... Sasha...... Oh no... I tense up a bit at the sight of sasha and gene seems to notice he turns to me and wispers in my ear "dont worry i will protect you" i blush at this. He turns back smirking and walks over to them "ok so Y/n this is zenix, you already know sasha and michi" he says "i already know michi" i say and wave at her "oh really?  How?" gene asks me "oh we were friends when we were little" i say "yeah nya~" michi says "well we still have about 10 minutes so lets just relax okay?" zenix says staring at me "u-uh sure" i say we sit for a while and talk i kept getting death glares from sasha and gene and zenix repayed them, soon the bell went for first period.

~DarkPheonix2001~

Okay so i know it is short but i thought that i should update at least something, i still have writers block so sorry if this was boring! Bye aphmau lovers!