Chapter 12

Key
Y/n-your name
F/c-favorite colour
F/h-favorite hairstyle
Bold-thinking
Brackets-authors note

Your pov
i have 3 hours untill i have to be at laurance's and cadenza's house but what am i suppose to wear!? I thought as rummaging through the bunch of clothes that i bought with cadenza. I decided on a dress with a denim jacket (at top) and some flats nothing too fancy and not too casual. I notice that i had taken half an hour just trying to find what to wear that is the longest time i have taken to get clothes... But why did i try so hard to find something nice? I do my hair in F/h and walk down stairs to see katelyn and someone else i walk closer to see that it was jeffory "hey jeffery!" i say smiling "oh hey Y/n!" he says returning the smile "so katelyn is this why you are not coming to dinner?" i ask katelyn she looks at me and she opens her mouth but nothing comes out she shuts her mouth closer and thinks againg before saying "yeah i asked jeffery to help me with school work" she says "yeah she is pretty bad at this subject" jeffery says "oh what subject?" i ask "dont worry about it...... Hey dont you have to go?" katelyn asks "oh no i dont have to leave for a while now" i say "uuuh Y/n?" katelyn says pointing at the clock. I look at it and i notice that i took 2 hours and 15 minutes getting my hair done and talking "oh no! I gotta go! See you later!" i say running out and heading towards laurance's and cadenza's.

~time skip~

I had gotten to the house just in time and i didnt look like i just ran here either so thats great. I walk up to the door and knocked on the wooden door. I waited a moment untill i heard running to the door, it swung open to see a man standing there "u-umm h-hi?" i say wondering if i got the right house "ah! You must be Y/n! Laurance and cadenza wont shut up about you! Im their dad!" the man says (i dont remember his name please tell me) "yep that's me" i say popping the 'p'. "well welcome, the kids are in the lounge room" he says gesturing me to come inside "okay thanks" i say walking in. I look around the place in awe its soo nice in here! I walk in to what i belive the lounge room was and saw laurance playing a game and cadenza on her phone "hey guys" i say getting their attention, they looked at me weirdly "why are you looking at me like that? Was it supposed to be dressy or something? " i say worriedly "u-uh n-no it wasnt j-just you look amazing" laurance stutters out, "thanks... " i say blushing "Y/n! Is that the dress that i bought for you while shopping!?" cadenza asks "yeah it is" i say "it looks great on you!" she squeals "thanks... " i say "so Y/n your the first one here, so do you want to play a game or something?" laurance asks "uh sure what game?" i ask "TRUTH OR DARE!" cadenza yells "look like truth or dare it is" i say laughing. I sit down on the floor while cadenza sits on the lounge and laurance sat next to me. "okay who goes first" i ask "you cause your the guest." cadenza says "okay well laurance truth or dare?" i ask "dare!" he says straightning up to look confident "okay i dare you to drink whatever cadenza gives you!" (this is so funny to do. I have done it to a friend before) i say laughing he goes pale while cadenza is smirking evily, she walks into the kitchen and starts doing whatever while i wait with laurance "i regret letting you go first" laurance says "no you dont~ and plus it was going to happen sometime in this game" i say. "whatever... " laurance says pouting "aww is wittle lawence gonna cry?" i say in a baby voice "yes... " he says and chuckles, i laugh too "your an idiot." i say "thank you!" he says smiling.

Cadenza's pov
I walk into the kitchen and look through the cabinets i find stale crackers different sauces and a bannana because banana always masks the flavour (if you get the reference your amazing) i blend it up and its all gloopy have fun with this laurance! As i walk out with the drink and i see Y/n laughing at laurance, laurance see's me and his smile fades and Y/n's smile grows bigger "here laurance drink up!" i say he groans and drinks it in one go. "what was in that this is horrible!" laurance says gagging i dont even answer as i was laughing too hard.

Your pov
While laurance is complaining and cadenza is laughing i got up and got water to wash away the drink for laurance "here" i say he looks up at me then grabs the drink "thanks" he says "okay laurance its your turn now!" i say smiling at him "okay cadenza truth or dare?"

~time skip~

We are now siting on the lounge waiting for the guests to arrive which should be any minute now. Soon the doorbell goes off and a few adults come in, i notice a man that looks like the man from that...... Night. But i shake it off its nothing i must be just mistaken him for someone else.... "Y/n are you okay?" Laurance asks "huh? Oh y-yeah i fine" i reply trying to forget that night.

~DarkPheonix2001~

Okay here it is! Yay to be honest i completely forgot i had a story of my own! 😂 anyway here is the new chapter... I might not be able to write anything else as i am going away for a couple of days but! I will be able to uodate a lot more after that because of holidays. Bye Aphmau lovers!