Chapter 19

Y/n-your name
Thank you for the 100 follows! And the reads I get on this is more then I hoped for so thank you! And I'm so sorry for making you wait.... Also I would like to thank rosey12338 for voting!
_____________________________________
After putting up the tents the boys decided to make a fire before the weather got colder, but man, watching them struggle to make a fire was funny, they were trying to make one by hand. They didn't even think of asking for the matches I had, that's probably because I didn't tell them I had them. "Dante! Try again!" I heard Laurence yell "I'm trying! This is hard you know!" Dante yelled back "those boys are idiots......" I whispered to Nicole "yep they definitely are. They do know that you have matches right?" She whispered back "nope" I giggled popping the 'p' "your so mean" Nicole said "yeah I know, but it's funny seeing them struggle" I say back laughing "God let me try! It should not be this hard!" Garroth yelled "pass me the matches will you" garroth said to Dante "matches? THERE WHERE MATCHES!!!!" Dante yelled "yep I had the, the whole time, I would've given them to you buuuuttt it's just too funny watching you guys get frustrated and you guys never asked" I said throwing the box to garroth, they all groaned and sat down pouting "aww poor baby's gonna cry?" I said to Dante and Laurence "yes" the puppy said in unison "haha oh my Irene, you guys crack me up!" I heard katelyn say from behind me. Eventually the fire was started and I decided to mess with the guys even more, so I gathered the girls while the boys were collecting more wood and told them the plan, here is the plan

"One by one the girls are going to disappear and then we are going to start to make noises to creep them out once they start to get scared I am going to scream making the boys panic and come looking for us then we attack them with silly string" I say to the girls. They all nod and I put the silly string in a hollow tree I saw when walking here then walked back to the camp site and sat down on a log next to lucinda. "Do you really think this is going to work?" Lucinda asks me "positive." I say this is going to be great. We could tell the boys were getting closer because we could hear them arguing. Eventually they got back, turns out they were further away than expected "HOW LOUD CAN YOU GUYS ARGUE!?" Aphmau yells "we weren't arguing!" Tra is yelled "kawaii-chan thinks you were~" kawaii-chan said in a singsong voice "whatever" zane huffed and put down the wood. I looked at the girls and Aphmau was already gone, I nod to the other girls and slowly they disappeared and then I somehow slipped away, when I got far enough I screamed as loud as I could.

Travis's pov
That was y/n's scream! It sounded it came from....THAT WAY! I run as fast as I could only stopping when I saw y/n sitting against a tree with her head in her hands crying. I slowly walk over and pick her up then carefully sitting her on my lap "shhh what's wrong? What happened?" I ask hopping to calm her but what happened next I did not expect. She started laughing uncontrollably "w-what? I-I'm so confused...." I say "o-oh my god t-this is p-priceless! The look on your face!" She yelled "ok, okay, what is happening?" I ask. Y/n looks me dead in the eye and says "you were just pranked!" And burst out laughing again "oh...well I guess you will just have to make it up to me seeming how you scared me HALF TO DEATH!" I say and her giggling died down "u-uhm.....what are you going to do?" She says with a shaky breath "this.." I say and place my lips against her own.

Your pov
He's kissing me!? I slowly kiss back his lips are cold, I guess that's what happens when your out running and searching for someone. When we pull away he looks me in the eye just as I did to him "y/n I don't know how many people had told you this but I love you with every little bit of my heart" he said then got up and started walking back to the camp, wow.....that was....I don't know how to think of this first it was garroth now travis!? How did my life come to this? As I ask myself these questions I walk back to the camp and find everyone there, the boys were all pouting, well except travis he was smiling like a mad man, and the girls were happy and all giggly.

I can already tell this is going to be an amazing trip. It was silent for a while until ash spoke up "hey guys, so I think that we should tell scary stories!" "Ooooh yeah that Sounds like a good idea!" Lucinda said "no! Kawaii-chan hates scary stories! And remember the last time we told scary stories?" Kawaii-chan said "what happened last time?" I ask "oh well last time aph and kawaii-chan got so scared they came over to my place and slept on the floor of my house, but they kept getting up and screaming" katelyn explained "oh, well how about spin the bottle?" Ash suggests "OOOOHHH KAWAII-CHAN WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HER SHIPS THAT HAVE Y/N-SENPAI IN IT SAIL!" Kawaii-chan squeals. After a while everyone agreed and I set out a water bottle and we all sat in a circle. "So who goes first?" I ask "well since you asked you will oh and those of the same gender just hug it out" zenix said smirking "oh, okay then..." I said and spun the bottle it landed on.........

Yay I got a chapter out! It's going to be hard seeming how I am currently in the process of moving houses to somewhere 6 hours away from ALL of my friends....its bittersweet. Anyway thank you for reading!

Comment!

                Vote!

                          Goodbye Aphmau lovers!