Chapter 17

Y/n-your name

(its friday afternoon)
I got home from school and got changed into a denim shirt, jeans and converse (at top. Ignore the shoes) I then did my hair and put it into a bun (no, not a hot dog bun... You weird people). Once I was finished I put my luggage down stairs next to the door and waited for everyone else to be finished. Dante then came out and put his bag down next to mine "so are the tents in the car or already set up at the camp?" I ask dante "they're in the car, we have to find a good camping spot first. And i just thought you would have a good idea where to put them seeming......." dante said "Oh..... Well yeah i do know the best places to put tents and such." I say smiling "well thats good because I have no idea" dante said I giggled "so is gene coming?" I ask dante "u-umm wellllll..... " "you didn't invite him didn't you?" I ask "well not really.... I don't think he would want to come. And i think if i did he would invite zenix to come over too" dante said "well. I am going to ask. And i will make sure nothing will happen...... I have to talk with gene anyway..... Hey is zane coming?" I ask "umm yeah he is. Why?" dante asks "I need to talk to him too. But I will be right back in going to invite gene." I say and walk to gene's room *Knock Knock* "come in" a muffled voice said from the other side of the door i walk in and see gene sitting on his bed "oh hey y/n Whatcha need?" gene asks smiling a bit "I was wondering if you want to go with us on this camping trip? And i also need to talk to you about something I think is pretty serious" I say "umm yeah sure! And what do you need to talk about?" gene asks "well i heard your 'talk' with Zane and i think that you shouldnt tell people who and who not to be friends with" I say with a straight face "oh..... You heard that..... " he says looking down "yeah I did. And if you want this friendship to work I want you to tell zane that he doesn't have to stay away from me. AND tell him he can be in your 'gang'." I say crossing my arms "what!? Why should i do that!?" gene yells. I raise my eye brow and look him right in the eye "okay i will!" gene says with his hands raised in surrended "geez if looks could kill" i hear gene mummble under his breathe "well you can do it when we see him today!" i smile "we are seeing him today?" gene asks "yep! he is coming on the camping trip with us so you better get packing!" i say and walk out of his room. "so is he coming?" dante asked "yes he is. 0h! i forgot to tell him to ask zenix to come to!" i say running to genes door "hey gene also ask zenix if he wants to come along too!" i say through the door "okay!

~short time skip~

soon everyone arrived even michi........i completely forgot to ask her.....ooops......"is it okay that kawaii-chan asked michi-sama to come?" kawaii-chan asked then there was a mumbles of 'i guess so' and 'i guess's' heard around the room "okay well id everyone ready?" dante asked "YEAH!" ash yelled suddenly making me jump "ash you scared me! i didnt expect you to yell!" i say "sorry" ash said laughing at my reaction "well what are we waiting for!? lets go!" aphmau said rushing out the door "okay well then! well here is the car arrangements" i say

car 1:

garroth- driving

laurance- passenger seat

dante- side

you- middle

travis- side

car 2:

gene- driving

zenix- passager seat

kawaii-chan- side

aphmau- side

car 3:

katelyn- driver

jeffery- passanger seat

zane- side

lucinda- side

car 4:

michi- driver

aaron- passanger seat

ash- side

vylad- side

is that okay with everyone?" i say "yeah thats completely fine with us" Laurence says "okay well we are ready to go!" i say excitedly. this is going to be fun.....this is the first time i get to enjoy being in the woods. "hey y/n! are you coming or what!?" Laurence yells breaking me out of my thoughts. "oh! coming!" i yell and run to the car...................

okay! im sorry i take forever to update! i honestly just get caught up in reading other books, i know i know, im horrible. well im sorry for that anyway! well i will TRY and i repeat TRY to write another tonight maybe tomorrow i i dont have time tonight but no promises i tend to get caught up in things A LOT. well thats all for today goodbye aphmau lovers!

~DarkPheonix2001~