Chapter 3- seeing a old friend

Key:
Y/n-your name

I turn around to see a girl with purple hair and black ears and tail
"M-michi!" (didn't see that coming didn't you? ) i ran over to her and hugged her "its been so long! How are you!" i ask her "Michi has been good but i have to go so i will see you around okay?" michi says "yeah!" "how do you know michi!" Aphmau yells "oh i have known michi for quite a long time actually..... " i say "oh umm okay" aphmau says there seems like there is alot more she wanted to say oh well "hey Y/n what do you have next?" kawaii-chan asks "umm i have Advanced fighting" i say "WOW REALLY EVEN KATELYN DIDNT GET INTO THAT!" cadenza yells "really okay then do you know who is in it?" i asked Cadenza "yep!" she smiles "can you tell me?" i ask "oh yeah haha..... Well there is my brother Laurance, Garroth--" before she could say anything else the bell goes...... Well at least i know one person in this class. I walk into the gym and see that everyone was already there but there was no girl in sight hmm maybe im in the wrong place? Oh wait nope there is garroth. I walk up to garroth to see he is with a group of boys. "hey garroth" i say from a little bit off a distance so that i wouldnt interupt what the others were saying.  "oh hey Y/n! Go get changed into your clothes and then i can introduce you to my friends!" he says i go to the girls locker room or should i say my locker room i sighed and got changed (pic above without accessories) wow this is better than anything i have ever worn in my life...... As i thought to myself i walked over to garroth. "okay im ready to meet your friends" i say to garroth "okay follow me! " he ran over to a group of boys and i followed "okay Y/n the brown haired boy with blue eyes is Laurance" garroth starts "oh Cadenza's brother right?" i ask "yep thats me!! So she does talk about me! What does she say?" laurance asks he was really close so i take a step back i could feel that my heat was rushing to my cheeks geez i never blush! "u-um n-no i just asked h-her who is in t-this class" i say what is happening i never stutter!!! "oh well then... " he says and garroth continued "okay so the blue haired boy with matching eyes is Dante" i look towards him wow he is as hot as garroth and laur-- stop thinking that way Y/n!!! "h-hey" i say "hi" he gives a slight waves and garroth once again continues "this is Aaron the boy with a hood and bandana" "hi" i say in a slight wisper "hey" he says his words were almost hard to make out as he was mumbling but i cant judge i was wispering so i probley sounded the same... "okay this is travis the one with--" garroth starts but he is cut off by a white haired and emerald eyed boy "the angelic smile and your future boyfriend" the boy says "umm no" i say "okay how about this.. Did it hurt when you feel from heaven cause your an angel" he says i decided to play along but a bit differently "no but it hurt when i scraped my knee when crawling out of the nether! " i say he looked shocked by then his mouth curved into a smirk " you just made me like you even more!" Travis says "Omi does he ever quit!?" i ask garroth "umm no, no he doesnt he will just keep goin on "garroth sighed. Well i gotta watch out for him...... "anyway the boy with brown hair and emerald eyes is my brother Vylad" garroth continues "h-hey" i say omi im stuttering once again!?! "hi" he says giving me a warm smile "and last one is my other brother zane the black haired and blue eyed anti-social boy over in the corner.  ZANE COME MEET MY NEW FRIEND!" garroth yells the boy looks at me and then back down to the ground "dont worry he is not very social" garroth says "thats okay i will try to talk to him" i say "i dont think you should do that" Laurance says "And why not?" i say "he might yell at you" he says "im still gonna try" i say "fine but dont say we didnt warn you!" dante says as i walk off.

~DarkPheonix2001~

Yay its a longer chapter! Hope you liked it!! Bye my Aphmau lovers!