Chapter 15

Y/n-your name
F/c-favorite colour
____________________________________________

Your pov
I woke up in a strange room, then i remembered i had to leave Katelyn's house... Well at least me leaving will protect them.. I get up from the bed and look. Through my bag of clothes and pick out an outfit (pic above) i got changed then headed to the lounge room. Hmmm looks like no one is awake yet.... Then again it is 5:30 in the morning..... Why do i do this to myself!? I sigh and flop onto the couch pulling out my phone in the process. After a while of doing absolutely nothing i decided to go for a walk. So i left a note on the table and left, i let out a deep breath it was like i had been holding it in for a while. I put in my head phones and started walking towards a park i saw on the way here, and sat underneth a tree. I look at the time on my phone and it was 6 still a while untill i have to go back to get my bag and go to school....  I advert my gaze from my phone and my eye catches on aaron. He is jogging on the other side of the road. I kept watching and he seemed to notice me siting here and comes over. "hey y/n what are you doing here?" Aaron asks me "oh i woke up really early so i decided to take a walk and i ended up here" i say looking around me the wind picked up and i shivered dammit why do i keep forgeting my jumper!? "hey are you cold?" he asks me "u-uh n-no im not....dont worry" i say trying to stop my chattering teeth from giving me away, aaron shakes his head and sits down pulling me onto his lap in the process "a-aaron? What a-are you d-doing?" i say a blush rising to my face "i know you where cold so, im keeping you warm" he says (awwww cute) "thanks..... " i say "hey are you going to the camping trip with us?" i asks him "umm im pretty sure i am allowed" he says i look at him and look into his eyes i never really noticed how pretty they where. I mean from a distance they looked so dull "y/n!? Y/N!" "huh? What?" "you just started blanking out and i was talking to you" aaron said "oh..... Sorry...... What did you say?" i ask him "well... I asked what your parents thought about you going on the camping trip" he says. My parents? Why would he want to know about them? Tears welled in my eyes as i kept thinking about them "sorry do you want to talk about it?" he asks me i just bury my head into his chest and cry shaking my head 'no'. "shhh its going to be okay,  dont worry i will be here for you whenever okay?" Aaron says i look up at him with my puffy red eyes and nodded.

Aarons pov:
Wow i never knew who much of a sad life y/n must be in. I want to do soemthing for her. Something amazing. But what?

Your pov
"how about i walk you back so you can get your bag and we can walk to school together?" aaron says i nod and get up from his lap we walk to dante's place and i grab my bag. "hey why was your bag at dante's place?" aaron asks me "ummm im staying there for a while" i say shyly "why?" he asks "ummm well there is no use hiding it anymore.... I will tell you and the others and lunch" i say and keep walking

~time skip to school~

I walk in and i immediately see zane and decided to talk to him. I walk over and he seems to be talking to gene i didnt want to disturb their coversation but i also wanted to know so i hid around a corner and listened to them "gene please! I want to join your gang!" a voice said hmm its sounds like zane.... And what 'gang' is he talking about? "only if you do some things for me" another voice said, this one voice is gene im guessing "i will do ANYTHING to get in" zane said desperately "okay..... Well..... Oh! I know you have to........"

Yay! Finished! Im sorry if this isnt any good to read anymore...... If u guys think this is boring please tell me. I REALLY want to know if you think it is then please suggest any ideas you have! Im open to anything anyway have a good day Aphmau lovers!

~DarkPheonix2001~