Chapter 2- some friends?

Key:
Y/n- your name

I wait for the teacher and she comes in "hello class we have a new student! Would you like to come up here and introduce yourself?" she asks and i nod and walk to the front "hi my name is Y/n and im new as you already know..... Heh well i hope we could be friends!" i smile and sit back down i look to my left to see a blue haired girl she smiles at me "hey im katelyn!" the girl says "hi katelyn nice to meet you! I would tell you my name but you already know it so yeah" i say smiling at her "if you want to you can hang with me and my friends the-" she got cut of by a red haired girl barging into the class "sorry miss that im late i wont do it again" she says "thats what you said last time Nicole" the teacher says "im mean it this time though!" the girl says the finally teacher gives in "hmmm fine" then the girl goes and sits on the other side of me.  "that is one of my friends" katelyn says pointing at the girl. I turn to her and she smiles "hi my name is Y/n a new friend of Katelyn!" i say "well hi Y/n my name is Nicole!" she smiles we talk for a while and turns out we have all classes together except Advanced Fighting.

~time skip to lunch brought to you by tablemau~

Me and the girls walked into the cafeteria and find a table to sit on. "okay so we have some friends but not alot" nicole says "okay so over there is the cool boys there is laurance, dante, travis, aaron, and garroth" nicole explians i look at garroth he notices me and waves i smile and wave back. "YOU KNOW GARROTH!?" katelyn yells
"u-umm yeah" i stutter "how!?" she yells again but a bit quieter "umm i bumped into him when i first git here" i say "oh okay" she says "NOW THAT YOUR DONE! I would like to continue what i was saying." nicole says "sorry" me and katelyn say in unison "anyway that group over there is the nerds it has Vylad, Levin, Malachi, Alexis, Emmalyn and Kenmur." Nicole says then there is these lovely girls coming up now "they are in our group there is Aphmau, Kawaii-chan, Zoey, Lucinda, Kiki and Cadenza" she says while the girls sit down "hi im Y/n!" i say "hey" they all said. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice "Y/n!? It has been so long is it really you!?" i turn around to see...........

~DarkPheonix2001~

Hope you guys liked this chapter! But i know you must be like who is that!? Well i guess you will have to find out next chapter! But if you were not then oh well.... Dont forget to vote and comment! Oh and if you want longer chapters please tell me! Bye Aphmau lovers!!!