Chapter 5- an unexpected end to the day

Key:
Y/n- your name
E/C-eye colour

Your pov:
We walk into garroths house it was huge!! "whoa" i wisper to myself but it seems garroth notices. I can see him smirking in the corner of my eye "so Y/n you are going to meet my mother before i teach you to play video games because im pretty sure she will like to meet you" garroth says "okay" i reply we walk into the kitchen and see a women with black hair and green eyes. She turns around and looks at garroth she seems not to notice me... "Hey Gar Gar!" the women says "hey mummy!" garroth says. I sneeze i tried to hold it in so she wouldnt notuce me but she did...... "oh your sneeze is so cute! What is your name? OH ARE YOU GAR GAR'S GIRLFRIEND!?" she Screems
"N-no...and my name is Y/n" i say "oh well nice to meet you Y/n im Zianna but you can call me mum if ya want!" she winks at me garroth leans in close and wispers in my ear "you dont have to if you dont want to..... " i lean into his and wisper back "nah its cool i want to" i say i lean back and he looks quite shocked "okay well i would like to call you mum if you dont mind" i say quitely, suddenly she screems "AHHH OMI OKAY okay calm down zianna okay.... *ahem* sorry it just no one else has taken up on that offer so your the first... " she says still calming herself down. "well im glad im the first!" i say feeling a bit more confident "well mummy i am going teach Y/n to play video games in my room!" garroth says "okay have fun!" mum says we walk upstairs and see that vlyad is in his room he waves and i wave back but we pass Zane's room and he is not there "hey garroth?" i say "hmm? Yeah Y/n" "were is zane?" "oh i dont know but he is never out so maybe he actually made some friends... " he says "oh okay" i say. We walk into his room. this room is really nice its better then.....what i have ever seen.... "okay so just sit on the bed and i will teach you" he says

~small time skip~

"GAR GAR!" i hear from downstairs it must be mother. We walk Downstairs to see Zane and mum talking. "yes mummy?" garroth says "I want to talk to you in private" she says "umm okay?" he says sounding a bit unsure about it. He walks into the kitchen with mum while i go and sit next to Zane "hey Zane" i say he looks up from his phone and you could see a small smile form behind his mask. "hey Y/n what are you doing here?" he asks "oh im being taught how to play video games" i say "oh well wanna come up to my room and play while garroth and my mum talk?" zane asks "uh sure!" i smile we walk upstairs and play "okay i will only play untill garroth comes back. OR! we could all play together!" i say excidedly "yeah! That sounds great and maybe Vlyad can play too! " he says "yeah!"

Garroths pov
"Gar Gar?" mummy says "yes mummy?" i say "could you introduce me to Y/n parents so that they okay with her calling me mum?" she asks "yeah i could do that i will ask Y/n" i say she smiles brightly "YAY!" i walk upstairs to find Y/n not in my room but in zane's room with zane and vylad "okay so are we playing in here now?" i ask y/n looks at me with her E/c eyes wow beautiful.... "yeah!" she smiles "well before i join Y/n can i talk to you out here for a sec?" i ask she nods and comes out of zanes room and closes the door "can mum and me meet your parents? Mum wants to ask a question" i ask "ugh...... Ummm they're.....on a business trip! Yeah a business trip!" she says i get the feeling she is hiding something from me.... "Y/n is that true?" i ask "what? Of course it is!" she says hmm oh well i will find it out eventually we walk back into zane's room and we play games untill Y/n has to go. "Y/n! Before you go!" i say and grab her wrist as she is walking out the door

Your pov
Garroth grabs my wrist as i start walking out the door and he leans in close to my face and.....kisses me?! Is he really kissing me!? i stood there in shock and he pulls away "s-sorry i have just w-wanted to do that for a long time.... " garroths stutters i feel the heat rise into my cheeks oh no am i blushing uh.... I gotta do something... Ummm "well i-i gotta go b-bye garroth!" i say hurrying down the street. Now back to my tree..... Yep my tree no fancy home just a tree... *sigh* "what is a pretty girl like you sighing for?" a voice says behind me i turn around to see the one and only Travis "oh hey travis.... " i say honestly i dont feel like talking to him not after being asked about my parents and then thinking about were i live... "you seem down are you going anywere? Can i walk you there? " he asks "yes i am going somewere its called home and no you cannot" i say "aww please Y/n just once and then i will never bother you again" he begs im tempted but then again i cant show him were i live "no travis" i say bluntly "just once y/n please" he says "will you ever give up?" i says sighing because i know the answer no.... "no" he says there it.....is i was right "fine! BUT YOU WILL NEVER SPEEK OF THIS TO ANOTHER SOUL UNDERSTAND ME!" I shout "okay! Okay calm down" he says "*sigh* okay fine follow me" i wave him over to the edge of the forest and walk in "umm Y/n why are we in the woods!? Your not gonna kill me right!?" he says "no im not gonna kill you..........i might if you get on my nerves one more time though.." i say he stops looks horrified and keeps walking i stop at my tree and climb up "uhh Y/n? Why are you climbing a tree?" travis asks "well come up here and you will find out" i say he climbs up the tree and once again he seems horrified but also about to cry he goes over to me and hugs me tight "ugh Travis what are you doing?" i ask slightly weirded out "i feel so sorry for you Y/n! How many people live here with you or is it just you?" he asks "umm just me but i dont wanna talk about it" i say "okay.... Well pack up all your stuff you are leaving" he says looking me straight into my eyes "umm o-okay but were am i going?" i ask "your not gonna take me into a orphanage or something are you!?" i ask hesitantly "no no! Im taking you to katelyns because i cant take you to mine becuase...well yeah i just cant so yeah." he says i sigh and put my stuff into my school bag there wasnt alot so i didnt have to make alot of room. 

~time skip to katelyns~

Travis knocks on the door as i hide behind him my eyes are puffy from trying not to cry i feel like im going to burst out crying at any minute.

Katelyns pov
I hear a knock at my door and run to get it since i am the only one here at the moment thank god....  I open the door to see travis "what do you want?" i say "well its--" before he could say anything else i close the door because i already know what he is about to say i close the door but not fully as he had stuck his foot in front of the door before i could fully close "well that was not very nice" he says as i open the door again "well as i was saying before you closed the door on my foot was its not me that want something its Y/n" he says "your lying Y/n is not here" i say getting quite annoyed "yes she is" he says. He moves to the side to show a red eyed Y/n "omi what happened!?" i ask hurrying to her she is like a sister to me even though i have just met her. She looks at travis and he nods and i invite them in.

~time skip till after travis explains what just happened~

"well Y/n you can stay with me in my room for as long as you need" i say and look at her but i relise she fell asleep on Travis's shoulder "lay her down and i will get some blankets" i say to travis he nods and does as i say "well im going to go see you tomorrow !" travis says. "whatever" i mumble so i will try to avoid him tomorrow.....

~DarkPheonix2001~

Thank you for reading dont forget to comment and vote! Bye Aphmau lovers!