Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Alex's P.O.V.

Another month has passed and I'm still here. Although I know the time is near. I've been weaker and weaker now.

When I woke up Zach wasn't beside me. I looked at his side of the bed and saw a blue rose. My heart rose as I took the rose. Ever since he gave me a rose, he keeps on giving me a rose everyday when I wake up. As of now I have a total of 28 roses. Beside the blue rose was a letter.

Good morning, princess! Sorry I'm not there when you wake up and I won't be able to shower you with kisses but I promise you that when we see each other later I'll shower you with kisses big time ;) I just have to do something important!! I wont keep you waiting that long, love!

P.S. I have something downstairs ;)

P.P.S I love you <3

xx

~Zach

Cheesy.

I placed the letter down and walked downstairs. I was so surprised when I felt no pain at all. Although I felt so tired but it was better than feeling pain. When I reached downstairs I saw nothing. Feeling disappointed, I went to the kitchen. Inside I was greeted with another blue rose on the table. Together with the rose was a plate of bluberry pancakes!

Of course this is the surprise.

-*-*-*-

"Leeeexxxxx!"

My eyes flew open. I looked around and saw that I was in the living room. Shit, I fell asleep.

"Alex!"

"Why are you here?" I asked Lin.

She laughed and then grabbed me to stand up.

"We are going shopping!" she announced.

"Zach's not yet home. Wait what time is it?"

"Um, 3:30," she answered while looking at her watch.

It's been 4 hours. Where is he?

I got my phone from my pocket and saw no text from him. So I texted him.

Where are you? I'm going shopping with Lin. xx

"Come on! Go get dressed!" Lin barked.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue at her, making her laugh. I went in my room and changed into shorts and a shirt. When I got back in the living room I saw Lin on her phone with a frown on her face.

"What's up?" I asked.

She sighed. "Nothing. Just a little conflict with my VISA."

"Oh, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"I hope so," she muttered. "So, let's go?"

I nodded my head. As we walked out of the house I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and read Zach's text.

Sorry, princess. I'm still stuck with something important :/ Have fun shopping! ;) xx

Well, at least he replied.

Wait he didn't tell me where he is!

Okay, stop being clingy, Alex.

-*-*-*-

"OMG! This is so perfect!" Lin gushed as she looked at me.

I can't deny I love the dress! It was a white dress that came down until my knees. It has was tied on my neck with a soft white velvet ribbon. It hugged my upper body and was fluffy at the bottom. And it wasn't only white, the lower part was ombre with blue.