Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Nothing is worse when you are craving for something because you are PMSing and you get home with a fridge without your favorite ice cream. Which is happening to me right now.

"Hey, sweetie," I heard dad said behind me.

"Hi, dad."

"Why are you so grumpy?" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter.

"There's no cookie dough ice cream."

"Hmm, lucky for you I have a daughter who wont go a day without an ice cream." He opened the fridge and took out a container where we put the meat and stuffs. But to my surprise when he opened the container the only things that were in there were 2 pints of mint chocolate ice cream, 2 pints of coffee ice cream, and 3 pints of cookie dough ice cream. THREE PINTS! FOR ME!

A huge smile broke out on my face as I grabbed a pint. "I love you, dad!"

"Now I have to change my hiding place."

I laughed. "Yeah, you should!"

"You're welcome!" he called after me because I was rushing my way towards my room.

"Thank you!" I called.

I threw myself on the bed and turned on the television and luckily I Am Number Four just started playing on some tv channel. Movie night!

Half way to the movie when all my ice cream is gone and I am now pigging out on Oreo's with Cookie Butter and 6 cheese pizza my door opened.

"I have a pig of a girlfriend."

I turned my head towards the door where Zach is standing with a smirk on his face and his phone on his hand obviously snapping a humiliating disgusting picture!

I was in my pink pajamas and gray band hoodie.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a mouthful of pizza in my mouth. Yeah, attractive I know.

"I thought I'd visit my girlfriend," he said as he entered fully my room and shut the door.

"I look so disgusting!"

"Yeah, I know."

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry it's a turn on and a turn off," he chuckled.

"Zach," I hissed. "Let me change after the movie."

He shook his head and sat beside me. "Nah it's okay. I fell in love with you. I'm also in love with you even though you look like you haven't eaten for days."

"Yeah, tease me. You're not a girl. You don't PMS. Although I thought you are bipolar."

A mocked anger crossed his face. "What did you say?" he asked as he tickled my sides.

"I-I-I-" laughter erupted from my mouth. It fucking tickles! "Stop. Stop. I-I c-can't b-breath anymore."

"Say you're sorry."

"I-I'm sorry."

He stopped ticking me and tucked a few hair strands.

"Good."

-*-*-*-

Beep.

Third beep in less than a minute and I am so lucky that Zach is doing his best to ignore it. That or he's too engrossed to the movie.

Zach and I are currently watching Vantage Point and I so love this movie that even though I watched it a million times I can still feel the suspense and excitement. Zach has his arm around my waist as we are seated comfortably on my bed with a freezing temperature.

Beep.

WHY WON'T HE LEAVE ME ALONE!

Beep.

Ugh!

Beep.

I can see from the corner of my eyes that Zach turned to face me. But I just simply ignored him in hopes that he'll let it go.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Who is texting you?" Zach snapped.

"Let's just watch the movie."

"Lex."

"Zach."

He reached for the remote and paused the movie.

I groaned and huffed, yeah, like a brat that I am.

He looked at me like I am an amusing doll. Yeah, get amused now. You won't be amused when you know who's texting me.

"Who's texting you?' he asked again.

"You wouldn't want to know," I answered.

"Is someone bugging you?" he asked but more serious this time.

"It's nothing, Zach. Let's just continue."

"No. Alex, is it Henry?"

Oh, shit.

Yup. Got that right.

"I will snap that bastard's head."

Just a thought....

"You are not Damon Salvatore."

"I am not playing games, Alex."

Maybe not the right time to make a joke.

"What is he texting?"

"I don't know. I don't read it."

He held his hand out signaling me to hand my phone.

"Fine. But this is my privacy," I reminded him before I handed him my phone.

"I'm just going to delete it."

Soon enough he handed me my phone back.

"Tell me if he texts you again," he said.

"Did you block him?"

He nodded his head and smiled.

"Thanks."

After the movie things between Zach and I are beginning to become hot. But soon enough we started hearing moans from the corridor making us pull apart.

"Jake?"

"And I bimbo," I sighed.

He chuckled and buttoned my shirt. "Let's go to my house."

-*-*-*-

Beep beep beep beep.

I groaned as I tried to ignore that stupid noise and go back to sleep.

Beep beep beep beep.

"Fuck."

I felt someone sit up beside me.

"Alex, you gotta get up."

"Five more minutes," I mumbled as I held my pillow tighter.

"Princess, I gotta get you home."

My eyes flew open.

"Shit."

Zach chuckled and stood up wearing nothing but boxers. My cheeks flushed as the memory of last night went in my head.

"What time is it?" I asked frantically as I looked around for my clothes.

"10:30," he answered as he wore his clothes.

"30 minutes to get home," I said to myself. "Where the fuck is my shirt?"

Seconds later a white shirt flew to my face.

"Thank you, jerk," I hissed playfully.

Zach smirked and checked me out. "You better wear that before I decide to not take you home tonight and keep you captive here."

I don't know what came into me but I said, "what would that be?"

He narrowed his eyes at me and lunged himself to me taking me by the waist and pinning me on the bed. He lowered his head and all I can process is him sucking my sensitive part on my neck.

"Zach," I moaned.

"Ah, hell. It only takes a few minutes to get you home."

-*-*-*-

"Sex hair is so obvious!" I grunted as I tried to fix my messed up hair.

Zach, being unhelpful, laughed. "Here. Wear this."

He handed me his gray beanie. I love this beanie! This was the beanie he was wearing when I saw him at the airport.

I wore it even though its a bit big.

"I'm keeping this."

He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips. "You better get in before Jake comes out."

"Let him."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Zach and I had this comfortable silence together. Nothing awkward. None of us is moving. We just want to stay with each other.

"Will you move in with me?"