Chapter 35

Chapter 35

It felt like my heart will eventually explode from its continuous beating. Time felt like it stopped. My nerves are kicking in but I can't move.

Zach must have noticed my silence as he quickly added, "Alex, I mean, um, when you're legal."

No. I want to move in with you. Now. Well, maybe too fast.

"Then yes," I replied with a smile.

His eyes sparked with happiness. "I only want you to do this because you want to. Not just because I said so or something."

"No no. Zach, I want to. Really. But it's too fast."

"I know I asked way too early. It just slipped."

I cocked my head to one side with a light smirk on my face. "So you just got caught in the moment?"

"No!" he slapped his hand on his forehead. "Ugh. You are so frustrating!"

I stifled a laugh as I watched Zach become more and more uncomfortable.

"I just. Never mind I asked. I'll ask you once you reached those big 1 and 8."

"I'll move in with you when I'm 18. I promise," I said then pecked his lips.

"Fast forward to your birthday."

"Mhm, but I have to get inside."

He chuckled and went out the car and as a trying gentleman he is he opened my car door.

"Thank you," I teased.

He chuckled, "faster."

"So much for being a gentleman."

"Or I just want to get rid of you."

-*-*-*-
Zach and I were seated on the wooden floor of this terrace at the beach house when suddenly our comfortable silence was replaced by his phone ringing.

"Hello?" he answered.

I lay on my back as I silently listened. He was seated beside me so it means I am permitted to listen. But he was silent the whole time which made me feel a bit uneasy.

"Yeah, I can be there on Monday. Okay. Thank you, Dr. Smith."

Dr. Smith?

My eyes flutter open as I jerked right up.

"What did he want?"

He looked at me for a couple of seconds.

He shouldn't do that! It makes me so nervous.

"Nothing to be worried about," he said unconvincingly, "he just want to make sure that I am 100% cancer free." He smiled.

I nodded my head. Why do I feel something bad about this?

Stop it, Alex.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder with a teasing smile his handsome face. "Come on, it's nothing, princess. It's just a freaking check up."

I smiled at him as I tried to push away all the bad things that won't even happen.

"Good. Now did you know that I was feeling horny?"

I slapped his hand as it went down towards my thigh.

"You are such a pervert, you know?"

"I know, babe." He winked.

I rolled my eyes and started taking off my top.

"Woah! When I said it I meant we should do it inside not out here. But if that's what you want..."

I rolled my eyes and threw my shirt at him.

"I was going to swim," I said.

He groaned in response, "fulfill my needs first!" he pouted.

"No."

"Pwease?"

"Ugh. Do it yourself."

"Ew. I don't touch myself. Hmm, do you touch yourself?" he asked with a devilish grin.

A blush crept its way to my cheeks as I glared at him. "You are so disgusting!"

He threw his hands in mock surrender as he howled in laughter. "I was just asking. No need to be defensive. So what's better? Solo or with me?"

"Zach! Ew! Ew! Ew! I don't touch myself!"

He laughed continuously until he reached the point where he's clutching his stomach.

"You are so cute," he said as he pinched my red cheeks.

"Whatever."

"Aw, princess, you're mad."

No.

But I'm not telling him that.

I stood up and walked towards the stairs connected to the terrace which is also connected to the beach. I could hear Zach's footsteps behind me as I continued to near the water.

"Princess, I'm sorry," he cooed with his arms wrapped around my waist from my back.

I gave him a cold shoulder as I tried to get out of his grip before I melt into his arms which is happening right now. But of course he is stronger than me which made it difficult for me to escape.

"Lex," he whispered making the hairs of my body stand up. He blew soft breaths on my neck then chuckled. "You aren't mad at me. Come on, enough teasing. When you're mad, you're hot, especially when it's fake."

When I didn't talk he sighed and turned me around to face him.

"I am sorry for being a pervert and for laughing at something you aren't even doing. Now I will have you know that you made me come in my sleep because of a sex dream that I had with you."

"Is that to suppose to make me feel better?" I chuckled.

He nodded his head sheepishly.

"You are so lucky that I am not a normal girl. Because if I am I would have screamed raped and made you stay away from me," I said.

"And that is why I love you."

I laughed and pulled away from him then ran towards the water.

-*-*-*-

I shivered widely as I sat on the couch in front of the fire place. A warm blanket is wrapped around my body but it was still freezing.

Zach came back from the kitchen holding 2 mugs of hot tea.

"Here," he said as he handed me a cup.

I took a sip and immediately there was a bit warmth in my body.

"W-what's w-w-with t-tea and b-b-British?" I asked with chattering teeth.

He smirked and sat closer to me then wrapped his arm around me.

"I honestly don't know," he said.

I laughed a bit but it was so cold!

He pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my forehead.

"You shouldn't have been in the water for more than 2 hours," he murmured.

"B-but it's f-fun."

"Shivering is fun."

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on the crook of his neck.

For about an hour I wasn't shivering anymore but Zach and I remained in the same position.

My heart beat accelerated when I realized what I was doing. I was kissing Zach's neck and giving him a love bite. His body stiffened at first but soon cave in.

"Alex," he moaned.

I continued to trail kisses on his neck but then I felt his hand on my cheeks.

"Better not start something you can't finish," he said devilishly before crashing his lips on mine.

My hands worked on autopilot as I took off his shirt. He pulled me to him making me straddle him. When his shirt is fully off I knotted my fingers with his hair. A moan escaped my lips when I felt him lightly bite my lips before entering his tongue. Then I felt his hand cup my ass.

"Oh, shit."

-*-*-*-

Back off before shit goes down.

That was a text I got when I woke up in the middle of the night. It was not in my contacts but I have a feeling that it's really meant for me.

Zach smiled happily at me as he placed a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me.

I happily ate without him. So when he came back he had his eyebrow raised with a smirk on his face.

"Food is here and you forgot about me?" he asked.

"Food before dick," I said.

He laughed. "Hmm, I would agree on that. But last night you were sucking-"

"I will never suck-"

"I'm kidding," he said quickly.

I laughed and ate again and this time Zach joined me.

"What time do you need to be home?" he asked.

"Past noon," I answered.

Zach checked the time from his watch then his eyes widen.

"Oh, shit. I have to take you home."

He got up and took our plates as he quickly wash them.

"What? We just woke up," I pointed out.

"Yes, but it's 2 pm, princess."

Letting it sink in I hurriedly went upstairs and grabbed my bag. In less then 10 minutes we were already in Zach's Jeep making our way to my home.

On the way home my phone buzzed 4 times but I completely ignored it.

When we reached my house Zach kissed me passionately before letting me go. Just when I was about to enter the house my phone buzzed again. With beating heart, I took out my phone and read the text.

"Thank you for the weekend! I love you! Xx."

I smiled and texted Zach back.

"You are welcome. And thank you too! Love you, Zach. Xx."

For other messages. Of course curiosity killed the cat. I checked all the messages.

"You fucking ruined everything."

"You messed up my life!"

"Better watch your back. I'm coming for you."

"Hey, babe!"

Of course the last one is from Henry.

I clicked on his text and deleted it. Serves him right.

When I entered the house I saw a very interesting scene. Lin was pushed up against the wall with my dear brother on top of her.

"Ew."

Lin blushed wildly as Jake glared at me.

"Go to your room, Lex."

"So you two have sex everywhere?" I asked, ignoring Jake.

"Fuck off, Alex."

"You know considering that you two are here and I am here. Let's have a talk. For sure I killed your horny moods."

-*-*-*-

I am very sorry for my very late update! I was just so busy!!

Anyway...comment, vote and follow maybe?

Let's make a deal...make me reach 1k comments? Or atleast VERY near to it and I'm giving you 3 chapters in 1 day? So deal or no deal? hahaha

Thank you!!!!

Love yah!

Always smile =)

Xx