Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It's already Friday and my lunch deal with Zach is finally over after this last one. I can't help but feel sad. Being with him has absolutely been great. I see a different side of Zach now. Though he still makes really really perverted comments.

Zach and I were just talking about some random stuffs when I felt two people squeeze me in between them. Zach's smile faded as he looked at the two people beside me. I looked at my left and saw Justin who is smiling at his burger. And on my right I saw Chase smirking at me.

"Why are you here?" Zach asked them.

Justin just shrugged and started to eat his food.

"Having lunch with a pretty girl," Chase replied not taking his eyes off me. He then slung his arm on my shoulder.

Zach glared at him. "Chase," he hissed.

Chase and Justin chuckled.

"Chill, bulldog!" Justin teased throwing Zach a tissue.

Zach narrowed his eyes at him but didn't say a word.

"Bro, you have to share. Don't be selfish," Chase said.

"I want to be selfish. Now, go flirt somewhere else."

"Nope," they both said.

"It's okay," I told Zach once he gave me a look saying he's sorry.

He shrugged then gave his best friends a death look before going back to his food.

Soon enough our table was crowded. Why? Because my friends decided to join us the way Chase and Justin did. A part of me tells that they did this on purpose.

I frowned at Drew and Justin as they banter beside me.

"Aw. Look! Alex is upset we ruined their date," Chase announced as he annoyingly pinched my red cheeks.

Zach looked at me and I can see he's not having a great mood as he was awhile ago.

"Zach is too," Lin joined.

Zach didn't blush but he gave Lin a glare which made the table erupt in laughter. Zach and I didn't laugh. And so did Jake.

"Guys, party tonight?" Liam asked.

I tensed as he said it. Today the boys have a football game. Which meant there would be an after party.

Zach noticed that I tensed so he looked at me with a questioning look.

"Yeah!" Chase cheered.

"You don't even know if you'll win," Shay pointed out.

"So? We'll still have a party wether or not we win," Drew said.

"But we'll win," Justin smirked.

I snorted at this. This boys could be arrogant bastards at times.

After lunch we parted ways. We didn't go to class since there's a game today, instead we have cheerleading practice while the boys have football practice. That's one good thing about this. When there's a game we are pulled out of class.

We started stretching. I tried my best to concentrate but its hard when you have noisy bitches talking about crap beside you.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Shay hissed at them.

"Oh I'm sorry," Sam said sarcastically. "Are we disturbing you?"

Shay rolled her eyes but didn't respond because Lin gave her a warning glare.

I, instead just looked at Sam and her minions as they started to chat again. And I knew exactly who they are taking about.

"I mean Zach is really out of his mind," Hailey said.

"Yeah. He ate with that bitch for a week."

I can feel my blood boiling as I tore my gaze away from them.

"It was a stupid dare. I bet Zach lost it," Sam said.

Stupid.

I rolled my eyes as I blocked them.

Fortunately I was able to make it through until Lin gave us a break.

I was sitting on the grass when I was circled by 3 fake Barbie bitches.

"What did you do?" Sam hissed at me.

"What?"

Oh nice response, Alex.

"I bet you sold your body to Zach," Sam said with a very ugly smirk.

"Sold my body?" I laughed sarcastically. "I'm not like you."

Anna snorted. "She's right, Sam. Zach wouldn't want her."

Hailey laughed. "Yeah everything about her is fake."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Like you? I'm sorry but all this is natural."

"Oh I know its natural. Because if its fake I would say that it's a failed plastic surgery," she gave me the dirtiest look she could muster. "You stay away from Zach. He's mine. He's been mine for years. And you don't ruin that."

I pushed my way passed them bumping shoulder with Sam. Honestly, it hurts. But I tried to hide it.

"I don't care. Why would I take Zach away?" I said. "He's not even yours to loose." This time it was my turn to smirk.

I walked towards Lin and Crystal who had proud looks on their faces as I left 3 dumbstruck fake barbie bitches.

I did good.

"You are a sassy bitch!" Crystal squealed.

I laughed. "They're annoying."

Lin nodded her head. "I hate them. But I have to not show it."

I nodded my head in understanding. She's the captain and I understand that she doesn't want to show anger or hate in any of us in the squad. I don't get it really. But Lin is a very peaceful person.

"If that was Shay she would have ripped Sam's face," Lin commented.

I laughed at their joke. When I stopped I noticed that they didn't laugh.

"You were serious?"

They both nodded.

"Shay's boyfriend before, Jack, cheated on her. And Sam was the girl he cheated with," Crystal explained.

"And I don't understand why Zach is always coming back for her," Shay's voice appeared from my back.

I turned to face her. She was angry because her face was red.

"Zach and Sam?"

I don't know why but I have this feeling. And it was not nice.

Jealousy, duh.

"Yeah. But it's more of a hook up than a relationship," Lin said in an assuring tone.

"But they hook up more than once," Crystal said. "With Zach he just hooks up with someone and then he'll never do them again."

"But he doesn't bring them out on dates and stuffs. And that's including Sam." Shay said.

That statement made my heart beat fast. Damn this!

"So?" I said but obviously my flushed red cheeks gave me away.

Crystal and Shay laughed while Lin suppressed her laughter by biting her lip.

"Lex-lex is blushing," Crystal said while pinching my cheek.

I swatted her hand. "Screw you."

They burst into laughter again.

"Okay okay! Enough of teasing Alex," Lin said.

The two scurried off giving me one last look as they laugh.

"Thanks," I said.

"You know I'll tease you."

"No, Lin."

She smiled at me evilly. "I would. But prince charming with evil trolls at 6 o' clock."

I frowned and looked at the direction. Drew, Liam, Chase, Jake, Liam and Zach were walking towards our direction. I laughed as I processed what Lin meant.

"Evil trolls?"

Lin laughed. "Yeah."

"I'm sure you meant Jake as prince charming," I teased.

And the tables have turned! Lin started blushing like there's not tomorrow. Yup, she fancies Jake alright.

"What did you say that Lin is blushing as hell?" Chase asked slinging his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh, I just teased her with-"

My mouth was covered by hand. Specifically Lin's hand.

"Don't you dare," she hissed at me.

I started laughing but I nodded my head. So she set my mouth free. But didn't remove the nasty glare she had.

"I won't say it I promise," I assure her.

Liam tugged my arm. "With who? With who?" he begged.

"Sorry, Lili. I can't tell."

He pouted. "Come on, Lex-lex!"

"Sorry, babe. Can't tell. I'm just teasing Lin with the guy she likes."

He huffed but didn't push further.

I looked at Jake. And I swear I wanted to squeal. He has this sour look on his face. Yep, my brother fancies her too.

Oh, this two has to hook up. I mean date. Lol.

-*-*-*-

What do you think, nuggets (lol. sorry) ?? I know it's short..hehehe. I'll be posting the next chapter soon...I think. Please comment 💋 Make my dayyyyyyyyyyy!!! It would be so awesome if you Vote or Fan *hint hint*. Lol. Love yah all.