Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Zach's P.O.V

A week of guilt. For some reasons, I can't get myself to tell her. I confronted Sam and all she ever did was smirk at me and told me to remember that amazing night. What makes it worse, she's giving hints wether I am with Alex or not.

"Have you asked Alex for prom?" Drew asked.

Chase just simply glared at me. He's still pissed at me.

"I haven't."

"Better ask her soon. That girl has no prom bone. You have to prepare her," Jake said.

How would I ask Alex to go to prom with me?

-*-*-*-

My girlfriend is a pig. Like seriously. But she is the prettiest pig that I know.

She raised her eyebrow at me with a spoon hanging in her mouth.

"What?" she managed to say even with a lot of ice cream in her mouth.

I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm a pig aren't I?"

I smiled and shook my head sarcastically.

She glared at me. "I don't really care. Cookie dough I love you!" she said to the tub.

"I am extremely jealous."

"And I extremely don't care."

"Awch."

She giggled before proceeding to devour the ice cream again.

"It would have been nice if you share it with me. As far as I know I bought that," I teased.

She looked at me with an innocent look and 'the ice cream is mine' look. "Well technically you did buy it but you gave it to me. So it's now mine and I can do what I want with it."

"Technically all you did was scream 'give me! give me!' even before I actually said that it was yours."

She pouted her lips and crossed her arms. With her on my bed like that made her look like a bratty child on a tantrum.

I laughed then leaned and kissed her. "I'm kidding. Loose yourself in that tub."

She rolled her eyes but started eating again.

See? Pig. I don't get why she is sexy. It's actually unfair for other girls.

"What time should you be home?" I asked.

"Hmm.. dad's not home until Friday so I can stay up late. But I have to go home."

"Mhm, stay here," I whispered to her ear.

I could feel her shiver under my voice.

"Jake wouldn't like that idea," she said raggedly.

I started nibbling her ears and and trailing kisses until her neck. Then I marked my territory.

A soft moan left her lips making me grow harder down there.

"I bet he's not home," I murmured against her skin. My hands were going up and down her sides.

"Damn," was the last she said before slamming her lips against mine.

We worked fast. Faster than we have even been before. She laid on the bed while I was on my knees. Our tongues were like wrestling animals wanting to get dominance. Her hands were on my hair while mine was roaming around. I kissed her deeper and my hands worked on the middle part of her body. Moans escaped form her lips making me wilder.

And soon words escaped her lips.

"Make love to me."

-*-*-*-

When we make love it's usually slow and passionate. But this time was something else. It has more passion and love and definitely more hardcore. I was practically out of breath when finished. We didn't stop until we can.

Alex laid beside me and soon was dozing off.

I grazed my fingers to her cheek and pushed strands of hair sticking on her face. Then I kissed her lips.

"Please tell me you're not looking for another round," she said with her eyes closed.

I laughed. "You are becoming more and more perverted each day, princess."

She smirked and giggled a bit. "I am so tired."

"Well, you lost a lot of energy."

Her eyes opened and she glared at me then she smacked my arm.

That hurts!

I groaned in pain as I rubbed my abused arm. "Hey be nice to me. I pleasured you so much."

She raised her hand to smack me again but I held it and kissed her palm.

"I love you."

Her face softened and she kissed my cheek. "I love thou too."

"Thou?"

"It sounds nice to use," she smiled.

I love that smile so much.

"Well then, will thou go to prom with me?" I asked.

Her smile turned to be the biggest smile in the world and she nodded her head furiously.

I patted her head like a dog. "Now now. Don't get too excited because you're going as Zach Austin's date."

She rolled her eyes and kissed me.

"I am ignoring your other statement. Yes, I'll go to prom with thou."

-*-*-*-

Filler chapter! Sorry for the late update :( Internet connection was so bad :( Forgive me.

Comment? Vote? Follow?

Thank you!

Always smile

Xx