Chapter 43

Chapter 43
Mason-

   I walked in the room sighing and pushed the curtains back seeing Jordyn sitting there holding a bundle of blankets in her arms smiling softly.

She looked at me and grinned "Well hello-"

"Don't start" I muttered walking to her and she giggled "hey. It's not my fault you fainted" she said and I just grumbled walking to her.

"You look pale" I said staring at her and she just smiled holding her hand out. "Shut up and come meet your son" she said making me freeze.

"Son?" I said and she nodded smiling, I walked to her sitting next to her and she smiled moving the blanket revealing the baby's face as he slept.

I inhaled sharply looking at him, "we have a son" I whispered and she chuckled nodding. "We do" she said looking up at me, I kissed her forehead sighing and looked down at him.

"What should we name him?" She whispered staring down at him and I bit my lip staring at them.

My family...

"How about Greyson?" I said remembering the vision I had once of our big family.

"Greyson. I like that-"

"Better than Nicolas" I muttered and she glared at me "hey. I like that name too... Greyson is better though" she smiled down at the baby stroking his cheek softly.

"We're parents" I mumbled and she chuckled nodding, "we are" she sighed looking up at me. I moved her messy hair out of her face kissing her softly, she smiled pulling away looking down at our son.

Holy shit, that sounds weird...

Our son.

I have a son...

"Want to hold him?" She asked quietly and I shook my head quickly, "I'm still a little dizzy" I lied and she chuckled "liar. You're just scared"

"I'm not scared" I muttered and she just chuckled sitting there staring down at him. "He's so beautiful" she whispered stroking his cheek. I put my arm around her staring at her as she was smiling.

"You know you'll have to hold him soon" she said stroking his cheek with her finger. "I know" I mumbled kissing her forehead, she looked up at me with those beautiful violet eyes I love.

"I really hope this isn't a dream" she smiled softly, I grabbed her chin kissing her softly. "It's not a dream" I whispered making her smile closing her eyes.

***
Jordyn~

    I looked next to me at Mason sleeping with his body practically hanging off the bed. I chuckled softly listening to his snores and looked down at Greyson. My son. My pup...

He's actually here...

I stared down at him stroking his soft cheek as he slept, he yawned holding my finger with his tiny hand making me smile.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered staring at him as he held my finger. He cooed softly opening his eyes squinting making me smile at his hazel eyes. Those same beautiful eyes I fell in love with.

All of a sudden I felt my eyes water thinking about everything that's happened in my life. I sniffled wiping my tears away lookin down at him feeling a huge sense of protectiveness.

"I'll make sure no one ever hurts you" I sniffled stroking his cheek as he stared up at me. "I'll protect you with my life" I whispered kissing his head, I chuckled as he held my finger again closing his eyes.

Mason turned over sighing and put his arm around me kissing my shoulder. I looked at him seeing him staring at me with his Hazel eyes making me smile.

"He has your eyes" I said making him chuckle, "I was hoping he had yours" he sighed putting his chin on my shoulder looking down at our son.

He pulled me closer against him and I sighed leaning against his chest staring down at Greyson. "I love him already" I smiled and he chuckled moving my hair, "this is going to suck" he muttered making me look at him frowning.

"I'm going to be jealous over my own pup" he said shaking his head "jealous?" I chuckled raising an eyebrow "you're going to put all your attention on him-"

"Oh you'll be fine. You know I love you too" I said kissing his jaw making him chuckle softly wrapping his arms around me nuzzling my neck closing his eyes.

I sighed leaning against him looking down at Greyson sleeping while holding my finger. Right now everything is perfect.

I have my mate and my pup.

No more problems

No more danger

No more fighting

No more pain....

Hopefully it stays that way for a long time.

I sighed leaning my head against Mason's shoulder as he snores in my ear.

'I did it Mom.... I found happiness'

I closed my eyes smiling softly listening to Mason's loud snoring...

                              The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n~ Welp... That's the end. I'll be doing an epilogue of course but I thought I should end it here since I didn't really know how to end the book. I decided to leave it on a happy ending.

I hope you all enjoyed both books because I enjoyed writing them a lot <3

Thank you all for reading!

If you have any questions about the characters or anything leave a comment and maybe I'll have answers in the epilogue or just answer anything right now.

Again. Thank you beautiful creatures for reading!

Stay tuned for more books coming :)